It's Official Girly Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I just dropped $80 this morning at Sephora. :eek:

200.jpg

P9779_hero.jpg

P4670_hero.jpg

P37616_hero.jpg

P40592_hero.jpg

:hyper: :heart: :hyper:

OK, so there are times I love being a girl. :sexywink:

I have the most pretty top to weat out tonight its pink and got big sleeves and and its longer at one side and makes me look thin!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Bonochick said:
I've never used anything from Sephora. :reject:

I haven't either...and I think the closest I've ever gotten to a Sephora was the one in Vegas...when all the girls say "ooh Sephora" and I was like :shrug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
the closest physical Sephora store near me is at Somerset, grrr
there's not even one in my state! or any of the states around me. the closest one is probably in texas, virginia, or something like that. :mad:

i've never shopped there before, but i love girly stuff like that. i need new foot cream anyway. *peers at website*

KhanadaRhodes said:

there's not even one in my state! or any of the states around me. the closest one is probably in texas, virginia, or something like that. :mad:

i've never shopped there before, but i love girly stuff like that. i need new foot cream anyway. *peers at website*

Yeah, the nearest one near me is at the Somerset Collection, and that's an hour and a half away. :no:

Try Philosophy's foot stuff, it's heaven. (Though I use the Body Shop's foot lotion and foot soak and those are good, too.)

i absolutely :heart: sephora too...I'll have to go to one when i'm in the states...maybe i'll just go in and use all the testers and make up and stuff instead of buying... everyday. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

there's not even one in my state!

this is a phrase i've become accustomed to in the past 8 months.

i'm just gonna go right out and assume there isn't a fancy store like sephoria in south dakota.

and seeing as i really can't afford a fricken pack of gum right now, i'm not going to be heading to the website either.

Back
Top Bottom