it's official #funky cold medina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL...what does a pine-like, ornament-filled tree have to do with the birth of Jesus anyway? Little alone your now removed signature that had a creppy smilie with a "santa" hat and and mistletoe...and it said Happy X-MAS. X-MAS...you took CHIST out of it, and now you are trying to connect it to a Cathoilc holiday.

Last edited:
ABEL we too leave our tree up until 6th :up:

And thats when Spanish ppl get their Christmas presents but they celebrate the Epiphany.

zoney! said:
ABEL...what does a pine-like, ornament-filled tree have to do with the birth of Jesus anyway? Little alone your now removed signature that had a creppy smilie with a "santa" hat and and mistletoe...and it said Happy X-MAS. X-MAS...you took CHIST out of it, and now you are trying to connect it to a Cathoilc holiday.

:ohmy:

what was the harm in her sig anyway

:slant:

dont fight dont fight abel and zoney

:(

Lara dear....

I am not the only one who told her it was post-Christmas and it was time to remove the signature. Please re-read the thread.

zoney! said:
Lara dear....

I am not the only one who told her it was post-Christmas and it was time to remove the signature. Please re-read the thread.

I am not saying it was just you who told her to remove it.

sorry i said anything :|

We can just drink milk from my coconuts.

Does that sound bad?

:leopards:

Last edited:
I dont suppose any of you philistines saw Red Faces ever in your lives? Shame really, becuase you missed this pair of idiots do this terrible bloody song which went something like:
He: "I've got lovely balls!"
She: "And i've got lovely jugs!"

He was holding a ball and chain and she was holding a milk jug. Stupid people.

Not really related I know, but I just wanted flour to stop talking about Tone Loc like he was the Ants Pants. Speaking of which, I used to have a tape of his once. Remember cassette tapes?
:angry:

there are few phrases i like more than "ants pants." :angry:

although i must say there are many more australians i like more than angela onion. :angry:

i'll funky cold your medina. :|

tloc.jpg

haaaaaaaa so much for your superfast connection!
its like buying a car that can do 460 km/hr :D
you still gotta do the speed limit!

hihihihihi
:heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom