It's Official: For A Minute There, I Lost Myself.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe i could find a P or a B, that would also be good......V is looking pretty good, now that i think of it :angry:

you think my parents could have payed more attention when they named me :mad:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
maybe i could find a P or a B, that would also be good......V is looking pretty good, now that i think of it :angry:

you think my parents could have payed more attention when they named me :mad:

My mum and dad called me sarah for about a week after I was born but because Iwas sick nobody saw me until after they had picked the name and had settled on it.....until my grandparents came

Grandad: What are you calling her?

Parents: Sarah

apparently my Granda nearly fell off the bed :shifty: and my Granny complained they werent giving me an Irish name. My mum said she wanted us to have good non irish names so we would get good jobs and ppl wouldnt pick us due to our religion. I would have liked an Irish name better.

I dont like my name now I think its awful there are 8 Lauras in my Spanish class and there are only 70 ppl doing Spanish :laugh:

How about SLOT, can I have that one?

I can't believe my friends haven't thought of these possibilies. I guess they're too busy calling me slow :mad:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I have an Irish name :heart:

My friend had loads of bones broken because he has an Irish name.

:|

My friend couldnt say the name Aine or Cathal :laugh: And he asked me to pronounce Cead Mile Failte and I told him what it meant because he has a poster with it in his room and underneath it there is a post it note saying "One hundred thousand welcomes.....Laura told me" :laugh:

I remember you posting about that :(

Actually I've heard that there isn't really anyone in ireland with my name (shannon), that's it's more of an irish-american thing.

I know Shannons galore :der: Except they all go to my sisters school which is a protestant school :shrug:

I don't know...but it's on par with a trainwreck, I believe

still, what more can you expect from these people?

hey. i just start the threads. i don't control em.
blame boomer. she's the hijacker.

Back
Top Bottom