It's official: Favorite U2 Song to make love to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to a U2 song? hmmm, rather not unless it's already playing.. I just get too distracted...
I'd rather focus on the 'the job' :wink: than to shoot up laughing if I had to think of MacPhisto or Edge-cowboy style (popmart) - it's just that I'd rather not picture any of the 4 members during it all...:yikes:

After reading a previous thread on this subject and seeing a lot of references to All I Want is You, I kinda got curious. So last month, after setting everything up - candles, paused song, mood (there's a lot of timing considerations, which really kills spontaneity), I finally accomplished the task.

I gotta tell ya, I didn't really get what all the hub bub was about with this song and making love. :shrug: I think I'll stick to Marvin Gaye. :)

Numb1075 said:
the fly.

i've whispered the lyrics as bono sings directly in girl's ears as i nibble:wink:

they liked it

A man among boys! Here I am rubbing two sticks together and you're pulling out a Zippo! :)

Numb1075 said:
the fly.

i've whispered the lyrics as bono sings directly in girl's ears as i nibble:wink:

they liked it

:bow:
very nice suggestion....

but would you then also turn to the other ear to simultanously whisper the list of words and phrases that came up during the ZOOTV performances of the song...? probably a bit of a turn-off or at least confusing - hehe... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom