ITS OFFICIAL # F*cking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meggie you are so smart :love: I am going to post that link there k

meegannie said:
That person is wrong about the etymology of the word "fuck," though. :shame: It's not an acronym.
hehe yeah i thought that too whilst reading the thread. basically, any old word that someone tries to tell you is an acronym (like tips meaning "to insure prompt service") is a lie. acronyms for words only appeared recently, in like the 20th century.

:eek:

Looking at the title and before opening the thread I thought this was going to be about some steamy dream/fantasy about Bono!

I know, I'm hopeless aren't I?

Another girl just fully went off and defended Bono and even posted a pic of him LMAO!!

:heart: U2catfans :heart:

sicy, I didn't realize your cat board was so full of lame people

:wink:

I'm just pushing your buttons

I know how to push womens button...that's why i'm so successful with them

U2girl said:
:eek:

Looking at the title and before opening the thread I thought this was going to be about some steamy dream/fantasy about Bono!

I know, I'm hopeless aren't I?

No...for a brief moment I thought that might be the topic discussed here, too. :).

I loved a_loveless_gem and kittyloveu2's responses the best off of that board. So true.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
No...for a brief moment I thought that might be the topic discussed here, too. :).

I loved a_loveless_gem and kittyloveu2's responses the best off of that board. So true.

Angela

:lol: Shame on you guys :shame:

I told kittyloveu2 to get her butt over here and post :wink:

Back
Top Bottom