it's official #eighth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!!!!!!

Um...is it plain or plains???

I don't feel like looking it up.

i was going to say some things but now i forget.

abel, you should flash him. that'll work for sure! :D

oh!! and, maybe the next time i go to a wedding, i should go try to catch the bouquet even though i'm married. bwahaha that would be mean if i caught it.

i'm really out of it today. yesterday i had a bad migraine and felt really weak, like i almost fell over in the shower and stuff, which was mainly because i hardly ate anything all day, which was mainly because i was too nauseous to eat anything, which was mainly because my nose was all runny, which was mainly because i have too many fucking allergies! i don't know what i'm allergic to but something in or around the house is making me sneeze like crazy. when i'm at work i'm fine.

so today i have no energy, i'm wicked thirsty, not that hungry, my nose is still runny, and i'm really out of it. i don't think i've made a post today that has made sense. but that's normal. :D

What the hell are you talking about, Khanada?

*remembers what this thread was about*

Oh yeah.

No one looks good if their eyebrows are missing ...

And by the way ... this is the scariest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

b29c184b.jpg

I have been to NYC ... I love it. Though nothing I saw in NYC was as strange as some of the sights I saw in New Orleans.

London Paris Munich New York
Everybody talk about ... Pop Muzik

KhanadaRhodes said:
i was going to say some things but now i forget.

abel, you should flash him. that'll work for sure! :D

:lmao:

p.s. sorry zoney...sorry i have to dissapoint you....no new bruises to report tonite cuz i had to work late and miss fencing class :sigh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom