it's official#dumb accidents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it bled?

what the hell kind of mold do you have your water in? are they shaped like sharp knives?

Hehe I shouldn't laugh, but I do dumb things all the time. Like yesterday. I pricked my finger for my BSL reading. Did the test and went on with things. I scared the crap out of my husband as I didn't realise it kept bleeding and I had blood on my shirt, my pants, part of the kitchen bench and all over my face as I had scratched it.

How big was this block of ice anyway?
:D

Sorry, lol...hope your foot is better

One time, I slipped and fell. My ass landed on my hand, and I sprained my wrist.

Then there was this one time...*pauses*...okay, I did it two times...I was running back into the garage because I forgot something. I had hit the button to open the door and reached it while it was still opening. So I wouldn't have to stop running, I ducked down, but I didn't duck down far enough. I cracked my forehead on the bottom of the garage door and fell on my ass both times, landing once in a yucky puddle.

i was a tender 17 years old when i left the house to the garage.

i opened the garage door with the button on the wall, got into my dad's then-new stealth and proceeded to close the garage door with the button in the car (i thought i was opening it). then i backed up without really looking in the rear view mirror and destroyed the back end of the roof.
:no:

Back
Top Bottom