It's Official# Dream Me up a New Life.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:der: I am just not satisfied with mine at the moment. So let's play a game!

:| Yeah it's all about me today....... please? dream me up a new life? please? I want to read about what others think would be good, because I don't know anymore. :crack:

Angel should come live in California where all the hot guys are and the sun and beaches are. :cool:

I could take you to dance lessons and you would meet the man of your dreams, fall in love and eventually get married and live happily ever after.

:kiss:

oh wait, that's my life :uhoh: :lol: :hug:

I think Sicy is on the right track. Move to Southern California, work as a financial consultant from your beach house, use your personal jet to travel to any concerts that seem interesting that day.......

:hmm: Hot dogs? :| Financial Consultant? :huh: :laugh:

I like the part about Montreal, travelling the world and being famous. :wink: Oh, and the beach house is nice too!

More! :hyper: I am greedy :D

i would think up a new life for you but first i have to think one up for myself.

i would give you mine but you would die of boredom.

me = :|

i think you should marry deathbear and have lots of gt's.

or you could do something that didn't suck.

:wave:

:slant: Flower :hug: We don't want boring!! :angry:

Screaming Flower's new life: Flower lands a kickass job in New York city working as a consultant for TLC's new show "Don't Wear That" (or something... :huh:) Basically she gets paid to go shopping on a daily basis and has a whole new wardrobe donated to her. In NY city she rents a very cool flat near the park and cool cafes. It is at one of these cafes she runs into this amazing guy who's a fireman. :heart: They fall madly in love, buy a dog and take yearly vacations overseas to exotic places.

angel you will marry chris martin and have various fancy shmancy condos/houses/villas all over the world. he will fly you from your CEO type job to his shows all over the world where he will serenade you nightly from stage. you two will start a foundation where you will put an end to all poverty, war and disease and then win the nobel peace prize. you will also be among the world's elite and be invited to all the best parties and events.

:eek:

that is the best life ever............................ :drool: :heart:

it's so good... it almost makes me sad. :(

:hug: Screaming Flower :hug:

...he will serenade you nightly from stage...
:flirt:

Angel visits London on vacation. While there, she gets lost and accidentally bumps into someone in the street while trying to figure out where she is. She drops the book she had just bought and bends down to pick it up and then bumps heads with the man she'd run into. He picks up the book, looks up at her, and Angel gasps. It's Chris Martin. Chris Martin reads the title of the book, notices that it's his favourite book and looks back at Angel, realizing he has found the woman of his dreams. Chris Martin starts up a conversation about the book and invites Angel out to dinner. Time passes, they get married, move to Montreal, sell hotdogs, become famous, take dancing lessons, get a personal jet, etc.

:laugh: :hug: meegannie :hug:

I :heart: this. :happy: You guys have totally made my day so much better. I like dream land. :)

:scratch: What's with the hot dogs? :lol:

Angel moves to New York City to become the model we know she should be. But she discovers it's too corrupt a life for her, so she auditions for the new Kevin Smith movie where she meets Jason Lee's agent. But she tells the agent that she didn't care for how Jason Lee has been pigeon-holed as the cute smartass, and that she'd like to try her hand at some "serious acting" that would accentuate her delicate facial features and natural grace.

Her big debut happens to be Trainspotting 2. Ewan McGregor and Angel hit it off famously and become fast friends. She visits him in Notting Hill where he has a flat where she is introduced to Chris Martin, Colin Farrell and Hugh Grant. Colin and Hugh want Angel to be their next leading lady in an upcoming romantic comedy that has been batted around their production company's offices.

Angel, gorgeous and glowing as ever, beats out fellow Brit Catherine Z-J for the coveted role. The only problem is that she needs to decide her leading man. Both want to take her out to dinner to discuss the role, and she only has one nice dress to wear that she's had since she was 22.

What does Angel do? :sexywink:

:happy: Angel goes shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Oh my god............. you guys have no idea how big I am grinning right now. :laugh:

Screaming Flower said:
oh my. noodle is kicking some ass...

:hyper:

:dance:

:D

:love: Thanks, girlfriend!! :lol:

Noodle hasn't been writing her book lately, so she jumped at the chance to write someone a chapter! :happy:

Angel really is very very pretty. :mad: :hug:

Screaming Flower said:

noodle really is very very pretty too. :mad: :hug:

Awww... you're so sweet. I prefer "pretty on the inside" :wave: I think I might have been pretty in high school but was too dumb and oblivious to enjoy it :mad:

Start a band that doesn't make any money. Work in a diner. Make nice with that local guy who always plays sad country songs on the jukebox. Get a dog. Have 1 shot of vodka on the 3rd Monday of every month. Keep a large supply of Pez. Dance as you walk down the sidewalks. Smile often.

Angel decides to move to California for a while to try her luck at being a hot dog salesman. However, she becomes increasingly fustrated with the hot dog selling life. While she makes a lot of money, she still feels that something is missing. Consequently Angel spends much of her time looking out across the ocean, wishing for someone/something to take her away...

On a particular day at work, Angel is refilling the ketchup bottles for her hot dog stand when she hears a voice singing a familair song:

"Don't hold youself like that
'Cause you'll hurt your knees"
Angel grows increasingly excited as the voice draws closer...

" I kissed your mouth and back
That's all I need"

She inadvertantly begins singing along..

Don't build your world around
Volcanos melt you down..."

Angel looks up to see Dave from Survivor standing in front of her, grinning. She quickly becomes aware that she too, had been singing outloud and beghins to blush. Dave (who, might I add, is the Survivor million-dollar winner) notices that Angel obviously has great taste in music and they begin to chat. He loans her his copy of Bell x1's cd (which, up until now, Angel had been unable to find).

Dave uses the loaned CD as an excuse to call Angel and get to know her better. They eventually fall in love and move to Russia, where Angel collects Russian literature and writes her own novels/stories. She still looks out across the ocean sometimes, but no longer wishes to be taken away. Instead, she smiles, happy at last.

Back
Top Bottom