Its official: Dr.pepper>coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dr. pepper is from texas :up:

i'm a pepper :sexywink:
imapepper.jpg

although i don't really like dr. pepper :uhoh:

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:
who the f is david naughton :eyebrow: ?

i guess you're too young to remember the "i'm a pepper you're a pepper wouldn't you like to be a pepper too" commercials :wink:

oh and he was also in the movie "american warewolf in london" which explains how i met him at a sci-fi convention.

but i guess you're also too young to remember that movie :wink:

wolfeden said:
we used to take dr. pepper and dump a bunch of pixie stix in it, try to keep it all from exploding and foaming over, gulp it down then go back to class and vibrate right off the seats... :hyper: :crack:

:lmao:
One day when I'm bored, I'm going to do some experiments on soft drink.

:hmm:

Not before I try Redskins in a bottle of vodka though.

:up:

Mullen-Girl said:
ABEL - I miss Big Red :( There's none anywhere out here but when I go to SA I'll be chugging bottles of it :D
is big red not dr. pepper? is it the dublin dr. pepper? (dublin, texas, not ireland) billy loves dublin dr. pepper and ordered a case of it like a year ago.

there's one restaurant we go to EVERY saturday, it's a tradition. i order coke, he gets dr. pepper. we both get fried chicken (because it's good and because it's the only thing on the menu). they know us by name and what we want to eat, but sometimes they get our drink switched. that's my dr. pepper story.

i love that restaurant and if you come visit me, i'll take you* there (and make you pay for your food).

* the general you

wolfeden said:
Mr. Pibb beats Dr. Pepper tho!

hard to find nowadays.... :(
ooh ooh i know why! see, dr. pepper isn't made by one company. depending on where you live, a different bottling company makes it. you must live where coke bottles it. (7-up bottles it as well, and they bottle it here so mr. pibb is easy to come by, although 99% of restaurants here use dr. pepper, even those who have pepsi on tap.)

nbcrusader, maybe you can finally answer this for me: what is the difference between mr. pibb and mr. pibb xtra? does it have more caffeine? more sugar? a different taste?

KhanadaRhodes said:
nbcrusader, maybe you can finally answer this for me: what is the difference between mr. pibb and mr. pibb xtra? does it have more caffeine? more sugar? a different taste?

http://www2.coca-cola.com/brands/brands_pibb.html

MR PIBB?/PIBB? XTRA

Bolder taste to match your lifestyle
Mr. Pibb was launched in Texas and quickly expanded through much of the U.S. Mr. Pibb appeals to 12-to-15 year olds who are just gaining independence from home and looking for things to call their own. Mr. Pibb enables them to have an uninhibited, fun and unconventional attitude because it has the sweet, refreshing bold taste they need to express their independence.

In 2001, Pibb Xtra was introduced in Houston and Dallas with an intense flavor kick -- a bolder version of the original taste. Its bold taste and graphics appeal to young adults who are looking to get the most out of life and the most out of their soft drink. Based on its tremendous success in Texas, Pibb Xtra will replace Mr Pibb across the U.S. in 2002.

:shrug:

ABEL said:

http://www2.coca-cola.com/brands/brands_pibb.html

MR PIBB?/PIBB? XTRA

Bolder taste to match your lifestyle
Mr. Pibb was launched in Texas and quickly expanded through much of the U.S. Mr. Pibb appeals to 12-to-15 year olds who are just gaining independence from home and looking for things to call their own. Mr. Pibb enables them to have an uninhibited, fun and unconventional attitude because it has the sweet, refreshing bold taste they need to express their independence.

In 2001, Pibb Xtra was introduced in Houston and Dallas with an intense flavor kick -- a bolder version of the original taste. Its bold taste and graphics appeal to young adults who are looking to get the most out of life and the most out of their soft drink. Based on its tremendous success in Texas, Pibb Xtra will replace Mr Pibb across the U.S. in 2002.

:shrug:

The marketing folks really cleared that one up....

ABEL said:

Its bold taste and graphics appeal to young adults who are looking to get the most out of life and the most out of their soft drink.

I know when I am looking to get the most out of life, I always look to a soft drink :up:
[/sarcasm]

Back
Top Bottom