It's Official #Deathy is Fucked Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, we should start threads for the people we like.

I really don't feel like it though.

Ah, well. It's the thought that counts.

That and counters.

why does such an assface generate so much attention

Are you obsessed or something?

deathbear :down:

:down:

I don't mean to be a bitch or anything, (okay yeah I do), but these bear threads are pretty annoying. This is what? the 10,000 one this week for him, and everyone saying how horrible he is. Personally I think he's an okay guy, He just loves any kind of attention, and he knows exactly how to get it. He says things just to piss people off, he likes arguements, he likes the drama, he likes the attention. I say that if you don't like the shit he pulls, ignore it, don't start a thread about he's like the runs or that's he's fucked up, it only encourages this behavior. I hate to say this, because he is a very smart guy and I think overall is a good guy, but sometimes you gotta treat him like a two year old who is throwing a tantrum. What happens if you give a child attention when they're having a fit? They think it's okay for that behavior to exist, and know that by pitching a fit someone will come over and notice them. If you ignore that child, then they will throw thier fit and get out their frustrations and eventually learn that there are more positive outlets for thier emotions. Chances are that child will not throw many fits after seeing it gets them no where.

Okay I've babbled enough on this .....

*edit to add* If I could I'd delete every thread about dear old bear.

Last edited:
hey! :wave: why don't you throw the limelight on me, from time to time... :wink: I could use it... been kinda :down: and :reject: lately.

:|

in my defence, i have done nothing to ask for these threads. they come up on their own.

does it appear like i am a 2 year old that throws fits? ofcourse.

do i have to act like that? do you think life would even allow me to? ofcourse not. this is a stupid message board, and i dont understand why everything has to be taken so seriously all the time. there are places and times for serious banter, but there are certainly other places to exercise my priviledge to act the way i do.

Last edited:
i should make it clear that the above comment was not intended to rip on anyone, certainly not paxy, daisy, sicy, etc.

:up:

I know bear.. I was just irritated at the fact that for every thread you start, someone else starts an anti bear thread, which fills your ego, and so you post another thread that piss some people off...it's a cycle. I really don't like seeing a thread in every forum about how much another member sucks, irregardless of who that member is. People would be pissed if I went down every forum and posted threads about how much I dislike, :hmm:, let's say, ***** (and no it's not c r e e d)....

You certainly have the right to act anyway you want, I guess I'm just baffled that people are returning in kind. :shrug:

daisybean said:
I know bear.. I was just irritated at the fact that for every thread you start, someone else starts an anti bear thread, which fills your ego, and so you post another thread that piss some people off...it's a cycle. I really don't like seeing a thread in every forum about how much another member sucks, irregardless of who that member is. People would be pissed if I went down every forum and posted threads about how much I dislike, :hmm:, let's say, ***** (and no it's not c r e e d)....

You certainly have the right to act anyway you want, I guess I'm just baffled that people are returning in kind. :shrug:

in all seriousness, those who know me best, wished i had some sort of ego. i simply play around here. my signature is a testament to that.

but whatever, i see what your saying.

Back
Top Bottom