ITS OFFICIAL # cut & color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Thank you! You guys are sweet :hug:

I was amazed actually that my hair took this color as well as it did. Normally you can never tell that I dyed my hair because my hair is too dark to ever lighten with one of those kits you get at the store.

bg and khan post your pic!!!!!!!! :kiss:
yes your hair does look really cool. yours too bonosgirl84. :up:

blah, here's mine. :slant:

33764%3C3923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232339866%3B64%3Aot1lsi

someday I want to dye my hair blonde I think

it used to be almost white-blonde when I was a little kid...now it's some gross brown color

oh well

looks cool sicy
I would call that Auburn!

Oooo nice Khan!! :D I like that pic of you. :yes:

Asscrack I think you would look good with blonde highlights.

And yes you're right as Lillly, it looks Auburn, even though the box says "Intense Red" :der:

very fitting Khan...since last week was Blondes have more fun Week

Sicy said:
Oooo nice Khan!! :D I like that pic of you. :yes:
thanks! :eek:

Basstrap said:
very fitting Khan...since last week was Blondes have more fun Week
really? i've been blonde for a long time now so i was blonde last week, i just got my roots touched up. :hmm:

it's funny, cuz i get a toner put on my hair so it's not just flat platinum blonde, and this time it really sucked it in. it was on my hair like two minutes literally, and my hair had big gray chunks! :laugh: she washed it out a second time and it went down a lot. she uses an ashy blonde so that's where the gray-like colour comes from. it washes away until it gets how it looks now, which takes like one or two washings. :up:

:love: my hairstylist!

None of the 3 people in my office have said anything about my hair :crack:

Even my brother noticed! :lol: :hug:

I like the color Sicy.

I need to spend some time in the sun this summer, my hair is getting awfully dishwatery blonde. A tan might also be good, then maybe i won't look like death warmed over anymore.

omg!!

That was the first pic I ever saw of you (Khanada)...yer so pretty!! :cute: I think the blonde hair suits you :heart:
And bonosgirl!!:cute: You're very beautiful too! Although the "brunetteness" looks good on you...I'd still say you rock as a blonde, girl :drool: :up:
And Sicy...omg.....LOVE the red on you! And the trim of 3 inches :up: That's a nice length! VERY nice, bellissima! :drool: :hyper: :drool:

haha.. come on now what is wrong with them?? Blonde to brunette is a drastic change.

librarian freaks :|

Sicy, bg, and khan, nice hair! :up:

I need to get my hair cut. :| I like the layers I have now and want to keep it a style with layers, and with the kind of whispy bangs, but I want to stay away from colors and highlights, at least for now. Any suggestions for a hair style? you know what I look like now, if not, look in my journal :wink:

Back
Top Bottom