It's Official #Curling Toes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
I feel dumb and vulnerable for admitting this, but I've developed a sick fixation with Jack White of the White Stripes.

Who/what are your current fixations?

jack1.jpg

i don't want to be with them all the time

Basstrap said:
I want to bear iggy pops children

he is unusually thin.

hmm...who's children should i bear?

no ones. i'm never having kids. ever.

zonelistener said:
Jack has a nice girlish look to him - similar to Leonardo DiCaprio.:shrug:

I love Jack's music, his style, his hair, his face.. such an interestingly sexy fellow.

Leonardo I've never found interesting or sexy. Quite boring, actually. :yuck:

I like my British boyfriend :heart:....who is in Paris this week where I can't talk to him. :sad: :grumpy:

I also have recently realized how much I love Noel Gallagher's voice, especially on "Solve My Mystery" and "Little By Little."

Meggy, you got a boyfriend??? :shocked: :happy: Gawsh I leave town for one weekend adn i miss everything.....DID YOU SAY BRITISH??? :drool: :sick: DOES HE HAVE A BROTHER?

:wave: Meggy you can now no longer be a loser then. I will fill in for you

Hmm fixations???

Men in Baseball pants
European Accents :sick:
Rock Stars named Andy, Jimi, and Jez :love:
Traveling

Ali Rose said:
Meggy, you got a boyfriend??? :shocked: :happy: Gawsh I leave town for one weekend adn i miss everything.....DID YOU SAY BRITISH??? :drool: :sick: DOES HE HAVE A BROTHER?

Yes....
anim-blush.gif
It happened a few weeks ago. He's the BEST BOY IN THE WORLD. :love: The only downside to the relationship is the fact that he lives in England, being British and all. :( And, yes, he does have a brother, but unfortunately, he's only 17 and has a girlfriend. :slant: I'm taking orders for people for when I go to England in November, though, so I can add to the list of Interference girls looking for British boyfriends. ;)

I have to second that addiction to Chris Martin... he makes me feel like I am 12 yrs old. Ahhh, I love him so. lol

______
:wave: British men make me swoon, but it seems I have found a French man.... Oh my........ so very different. lol

meegannie said:
I thought Robbie Williams was the monkey's neighbor. :confused:

i must have gotten the monkey confused with the queen of blargh. she is robbie's cousin. i guess that it's ok for the monkey to have a crush on robbie.

going to salute the fox flag....

:yes: to chris and robbie...especially chris. A certain stel as well...

meggy, i'll need your help finding a british boyfriend, ok? ;)

Back
Top Bottom