It's Official# Cross your fingers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one is cool...it's cranky
GREMRED3.GIF

PS...I'll tell you what...right now I don't have a quarter...so in exchange you can pick a sig for me...

Last edited:
Oh, you haven't seen the number of threads in all the other forums that have 'yertle-the-turtle' under 'last post by'. I'm always last to the fun discussions. Stupid time zones...

Sorry daisy! It was me. :adam: was off dreaming of lasagne. I'll change it back if you're mad :D

Oh and the pic thing..I want to see yours! What you look like. I's curious.
I think you have long hair. I'm sensing long hair and mmmm hazelish green kind of eyes. Yes, its coming through stronger now. Yes, auburn hair, maybe slightly lighter and greenish hazel eyes...

/end psychic attempt

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hair is beautiful! Well, what little we can see of it! are you really camera shy?
Still, thanks daisy!
I spose its pointless to ask you for a face shot?

Glad your power's back on daisy - we went out to see my mom and in-laws about an hour away last night, my mom lost her's at 1pm yesterday and my in-laws at about 10pm, and both are still out. Saying it prolly won't be back on til sometime tomorrow night. It's so pretty but boy does it make a mess and cause problems......:no:

We had an ice storm at our place too but still have power :up:

does that mean you don't have to go to work? :hyper:

It's supposed to be 75 degrees here today, and around 81 degrees here tomorrow :ohmy: :reject:

*runs*

*bump*

I called this morning and they have generators running...

Part of me is happy because it sucks being stuck at home (all of the county was under a travel advisory, most towns were blocked off to emergency vehicles only)

Another part of me was hoping to have a five day weekend.

Back
Top Bottom