its official - creed sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i can NOT emphasize this enough.

on the local modern rock station, "one last breath" was voted number one on the power 7 at 7.

what a lameass piece of shit song.

i mean they go all hard for the chorus and scott stapp unleashes his best geddy lee immitation but during the verses theres strings in the background making it all "atmospheric."

what a load of shit. if you want to make a fake plastic trees type of song, do a cover. your horrible, just quit everything already.

*gives creed, nickelback, matchbox 20, default, three doors down and all those shitty bands the bird

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 05-22-2002).]

im glad you agree with me on this issue salome.

perhaps you failed to realize, it was i who posted this.

in that case, you are free to change your reply.

(Y)

------------------

haha angela loves me.

nope...

no she sure doesnt...

------------------

To the 4 chicks that seem to dominate this forum.

CREED.
They don't suck, you just don't happen to like them.
There's actually a lot of talent in the band.
Mark Tremonti is an excellent guitarist who comes up with intricate riffs as well as heavy ones. He is one source of inspiration for my lead guitar play apart from The Edge, Jonny Greenwood plus others.

Scott comes from a "very" religious background as well, hence the lyric and subject matter.

"One Last Breath"
I'd love to see you try and play the song.
biggrin.gif

Clean Guitar intro is quite pleasant.
I don't know where you get off comparing it to Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees.

There are to many ignorant creed bashers on the internet.

I did realize it was you who started this thread Zoomerang96

but I really have no problem with you as a person

your suck ass posts on the other hand ...

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

prodigy, because i dont agree with your opinion, im chosing to label you as "stupid and dumb."

how you can possibly talk about the edge and JONNY GREENWOOD in the same sentance as mark tremonti blows my mind. whats wrong with you, seriously.

i personally dont care if creed are religous or not, that is not the point. the point IS that theyre on the radio all the time, and i hate it. creed has destroyed so much of what we know today as being rock and roll, that im not sure good rock will ever come front and centre again.

their music is beyond formulaic, it is "corporate bland rock" which is used for advert purposes only.

have they officially sold out? no, no more than u2 has anyway, but their sound has not changed at all since they began and stapp simply does not know the power of restraint.

we know he can sing loudly and like eddie vedder, just quit it already.

why doesnt someone tell him that if he wants act like jim morrisson, his band should stop playing pearl jam ripoffs?

the end is near for them though, i do believe.

this album has created no number 1's on ANY format in the us aside from the album sales chart(n.a. is really their biggest fan base, though aussy may have something too, im terribly sorry to hear)and a band like creed, like lincon park, britney spears, nsync and so on, can only go on as long as they have chart success.

did you see the video for bullets? that was the day when i no longer said i was a fan of rock music, because that is the worst humiliating shit i have ever seen in my life.

when all the critics already bash him for trying to be all "holier than though" he goes into computer animation and becomes an angel and kills devils?! what!??! is that how lame theyve become?!

american music that you hear on the radio SUCKS. same could be said about most bands in canada, but north american mainstream music is horrendous shit that only serves to sell commercials for radio.

have i told you i hate creed?

now that im through with that, i will acknowledge that on a personal level the individuals in the band might be nice guys. however, i simply do not care.

if i saw stapp on the street id go up to him and shake my head.

zoomanda, you are angie harlem? and you two are making out? whats going on here? kissing?

btw, i am NOT ignorant. i have fully disected creed previously, and i have no use for them. there is a reason you know, that so many people cant stand them.

except for people selling commercials for radio stations that is.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 05-23-2002).]

am i one of the chicks?
if i am, i did not realise.
if only you knew lol

i dont like matchbox 20 because they have a silly name for a rockband.
if that makes me ignorant, so be it.

HUUUURUMPH.

Lucky I am bored and trolling. I was contemplating having a tantrum, but I have nothing to whinge about really, so I was lost and confused.

Well, actually I was tied up....Um.

Creed dont suck as much as bear, but bear doesn't suck as much as really sucky things - that suck a whole heap. Bear only sucks an awful lot. So if bear sucks an awful lot, and Creed in comparison only suck a bit, who sucks more?

Hmm?

Oh, hey. You know Mariah Carey technically has an incredible voice. But she sucks a whole lot (more than bear). She is classically trained. She sings incredibly well. But her songs are crap. Her style is crap. Fact still remains she is an excellent singer, one of the best of our time. Same cannot be said for Celine Dion who had her voice box caught in a Canadian rabbit trap 14 years ago when she was only 46. She now sings like a startled Southern Right Whale.

Also, Sicy and SalAmanda are the only other females here, apart from the late post by Wacka who is also fem. Which leaves Slomey and suckbear to be male.

Why do you turn everything into a big hot argument Pr0digy?

Still the question remains, how much can a suckbear suck, if a suckbear cant suck much?

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Still the question remains, how much can a suckbear suck, if a suckbear cant suck much?

i think that should be bear's party slogan.

wow Screaming Flower that's really freaky because I started reading that just when thinking the same thing.

he could also use: Ridding Creed from every corner of the Earth.

maybe

first song that came on the radio this morning when i woke up: one last breath.

i showered, i came back, heard an advert for the bob dylan concert in august (which i will be attending!), then heard default "deny".

on the way home, i turned off the cd and turned on the radio to hear "hero" by chad krueger.

in total i have heard 5 songs on the radio today. 3 of them were absolute SHIT by the worst generic corporate dumbass rock bands in north america.

luckily i heard where the streets have no name.

angela, maybe you didnt notice, but anyway when your making a statement its not good to use the same verb, ie "suck" more than once or twice. if i counted correctly, you have used that term in excesss of 20 times in this thread alone. agree with me on everything already.

*is oblivious to the number of times he has reffered to creed as "shit"

i hate creed.

i hate creed.

------------------

Angela Onion and Wilted Flower:
The LAW DOGS are here and notice you are stalking

*handcuffs

No, not that kind of handcuffs

*you have been served

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

i showered, i came back, heard an advert for the bob dylan concert in august (which i will be attending)

i'm jealous.

------------------
Beneath the heart of darkness/ Lies an old machine that's reeling/ Forgotten dust and sunlight/ Silent and removed from feeling/ The peace in my mind is drowning, fading down/ There's nothing left burning, it's all out

Originally posted by z edge:
*you have been served

Served? Good. Well here's a tip z wedgy. Work hard and pay your bills on time.

Someone around here still suck an awful lot.

Stick that in your pipe and suck on it.

you all are nuts creed rocks(ive said this before) they have very heavy and rocking songs as long they or any rock band does not play any sappy pop tunes they are fine with me.
can you take me higher(guitar solo)

[This message has been edited by shaun vox (edited 05-24-2002).]

What a pair
Angela Onion & Wilted Flower
again
You will both look so cozy
whining and wilting in the back of the paddywagon
on your way to prison

*throws away the key

Thus far, your crimes are:
stalking deathbear in the worst degree
disagreeing with deathbear
resisting arrest
loitering
racketeering
mail fraud
fraudulent check writing
eating red meat
not eating red meat
foul personal hygiene
drunkeness
indecent exposure
unlawful use of a firearm
bad taste in automobiles
fashion victim
inactivity in the bedroom*

HOW DO YOU PLEAD TO THESE CHARGES?

*more charges pending

i smell great. i dress great. i'll stalk your face. and you wish i would indecently expose myself to you. as for this one:

inactivity in the bedroom

well, i can't lie. it's sad but true.

*writes zsledge a bad check

I think Creed's studio albums sound better than when they play live. The radio station I regularly listen to doesn't play them, but I have heard them on occasion. When VH1 showed their live concert I did think they sucked. It just sounded loud.

i am incredibly impressed with myself with the way i have selected z edge.

z edge i am impressed with your efforts, please keep them up.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom