It's official craptown visits again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Right...some more critisism today, and my co-worker (the one that did the yelling thing and the "stupid" thing) said she didn't wanna work with me anymore. Apparently I want to do things on my own too much without asking - because often I do it wrong.

Yeah... gee I wonder why I don't ask her about stuff? :rolleyes: The yelling thing and calling me stupid is REAL encouraging.
Don't get me wrong, I seriously made lots of mistakes, but I think that attitudes can be different in an office, not like that. Personally, I've never heard of people yelling on others or insulting them in office world.

"Talk to the boss" she said. So I did and...we will break the internship in agreeance on both sides, I work till the end of this month, and if it's possible (my boss will check it with the accounting department, that was very kind on his part), I might get to do a final task and get the internship recognised as full after all.

So...now I either get another job, or I could go back to school. :shrug:

*sigh* We'll see...

that really sucks maja. your co-worker sounds like she needs to be bitch-slapped. don't let it get you down. everything happens for a reason, and you'll find the right job eventually. keep your head up. :hug:

come on flower lets go

Screaming Flower said:
your co-worker sounds like she needs to be bitch-slapped.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

* flys to maja's work and bitch slaps bitch into kingdom come *

it's time to kick some ass

Sicy said:
* flys to maja's work and bitch slaps bitch into kingdom come *

* joins sicy *

:mad:

she will regret messing with our little mojo.

I'll help with the bitch-slapping!

Maja- you are better off away from there. You should not spend time in places that make you feel unworthy. You are a great person and you'll find the right job soon. I believe in you.

I have to say... who you work with is almost more important than the job itself. You have to be happy at work... you spend most your life there. :| What a scary thought.

Last edited:
i hate people like that

:mad:

can i join?

*joins sicy, flower and angel*

Last edited:
Angel said:
You have to be happy at work... you spend most your life there

Could not agree more..you shouldn't be enduring this kind attitude in the workplace with people like that Maja..good luck to you and whatever you chose to do :)

:lmao: @ IOer's sorting out the fezzbot colleague.

Honestly maja, I'm happy for you too. There's not a lot you can do about other people and the crap that they dole out. Your colleague sounds like she has the major issues. Someone who is not above you cant take on your mistakes as their place to criticise.
I'm glad you are leaving. You will be too once this dies down a bit. When you finish up there, after a bit, you will be glad you never have to go back and face it all again.
:hug:

You know what? I think that for the first time ever I actually wish I'd get sick so I didn't have to go there again.

I also think that, if that internship thing doesn't work, I might call it quits earlier myself.

Much as I think this is the lamest answer there is, I really don't know what's next for me.

I don't know what to feel - confused, angry, worried, tired of it. I wish I could howl away like Bono does in Bad or WOWY or something...

Erm, before you decide in this matter you should consider you only heard my side of the story.

U2girl said:
Erm, before you decide in this matter you should consider you only heard my side of the story.

maja even if you made mistakes, this chick had NO RIGHT to call you stupid. i don't care how big your mistakes were, verbal abuse is unacceptable. everyone screws up once in a while, especially when they are still learning their job.

you deserve better. and you will find better.

:hug:

i still want to smack that bitch up. :mad:

Dammit, I was going to reply to this before.

Screamer is right maja. Calling someone stupid in the workplace is rather juvenile and does raise questions about your colleague. Also, for sure we dont know her side if the story...but who here really gives a shit about her anyway? It is you that we know and love and you are our friend, not her. You are having a rough time and we are hear to listen and try to do whatever we can to help YOU. Screw HER. She is a non person as far as I'm concerned!

I would pay to see screaming bud smack this bitch up!
Go screamer, go screamer! :mac:
[/end rikki lake impro]

angie is right. this girl can eat her own brains for all we care.

Angela Harlem said:

I would pay to see screaming bud smack this bitch up!
Go screamer, go screamer! :mac:
[/end rikki lake impro]

i'm ready. :mad:

*flies to slovenia and kicks some ass

woopee, I had fever this morning

Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words. :hug: Imnotworthy. :)

I'm not even sure why I posted here - my family knows too, other than that I don't think I'll ever talk about it in such detail.

Back
Top Bottom