It's Official #coffee saves the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
So I was on my way home from work tonight, feeling tired, in a bit of a rush I suppose... when I pull onto the main road, and a cop immediately puts on his lights and I pull over. I didn't know what I did wrong really... I mean I wasn't speeding, I may have been a bit jerky, but that's not a crime. Well he says I ran a stop sign, and that he didn't have his radar with him but my driving caught his eye. Well, he had his partner with him, who I just happen to recognize as a regular customer in the coffee shop where I work. The initial cop asks "why were you in such a hurry?" I said "Well I just got off of work and I was just trying to get home." then the partner says "Where do you work?" (I knew he recognized me) I said "CC's Coffee House"... he then looked at his partner, and they kind of nodded, and the initial cop says "Oh, well, I'm guessing you're glad he asked that. I bet he recognizes you from the shop. I'm going to let you off because you work at CC's, but just remember, your home isn't going anywhere. And thanks for serving us coffee."

hahaha... wow what a perk! This is what I get for serving cops free coffee! I'm glad one of our customers pulled me over *phew* I couldn't bear to dish out bucks for a ticket right now!!!!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 01-23-2002).]

Hahaha! Excellent!

Think of what donut shop workers must get away with!!

I'm glad for you though Bebe

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Oh that explains everything now. Up here in the north there are alot of baddddd drivers and alot of Tim Hortons...

...it all makes sense now
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I've been pulled over twice, but I always had really fucked up sob stories that were actually true, so the cops didn't give me a ticket.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Back
Top Bottom