it's official #chizip secretly loves the cubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:
So my Chicago brethren, will I see you at the games this weekend? :hug:

:angry:

Unfortunately, unless I magically find Tribune/UniTed's "Golden Ticket" here in Pennsylvania (my Chicago friends failed to get me a Tribune on Sunday to help my chances)...I will not be there. :(

I will be there. I have a friend who works for the Cub and he's got the hook up. He also worked for the Sox last year so that is the double hook up.

I'm sad you all won't be there. :angry:

WildHoneyAlways said:
I will be there. I have a friend who works for the Cub and he's got the hook up. He also worked for the Sox last year so that is the double hook up.

I'm sad you all won't be there. :angry:

i want your friend's job. now. :drool:

i'm very jealous of you. you kind of suck. :angry:

I will be at the game tomorrow. You guys are missing out on the 90 + degrees fun fest. :angry:

Too funny...
Go to Wrigley Field and say "Scott Fletcher," and your average fan will pull at her specially designed, pink Cubbie hat with the cute bear above the brim, and stare at you blankly
But sooo true.

Iwould bet you would see the same thing for the Sox...I have some pretty bad Pink Sox stuff down in Chambana. Nevermind a Sox mini-skirt/dress ala 1982 Sox. UGLY (the dress, not the uniforms).

What a painful game to watch. :(

But it was good to see Frank Thomas back (I mean, not as a Twins and Cubs fan, but as a fan of the game).

Enjoy the game...and the heat. Hopefully you will have some "Fast game" pitchers.

BTW..I am doing July 4 in Champaign. woo hoo.

btw did you sweat your ass off or what? :crazy:

that's what my hair looks like in this weather ------------> :crazy:

Screaming Flower said:
do NOT get me started on pink cubs gear! it enrages me. :angry: :mad: :scream: :grumpy: :yell:

i'm a real fan. :love:

go cubs.

You officially don't suck. :angry: :wink:

We had sweet box seats in the shade so it wasn't that hot. I almost died on the EL ride over though. Waaaaaaaaaaaay to many people.

My hair was totally not cute, not cute at all. :crazy:

But not for long if they don't beat the 'ankees this weekend. Schilling's first start out of rehab and he gives it up. Damn the Yankees!!!! Damn them all to Hell!!!!:madspit: :mad: :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom