It's Official Car Repairs and Citibank can kiss my ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
yes both of them can. it always nice to dump $180 on car parts and get harassing calls from Citibank for no f:censored:ing reason :down:

I just got off the phone with Citibank and they had no idea why their service people were calling me and confirmed my accounts are all up to date.

I just got back from Pep Boys *actually spent most of my afternoon* buying Brake Pads, Rotors *how ever you spell that damn part*, Brake Fluid, Oil Filter and 5 quarts of Oil. thankfully a nice man in line offered to carry out the items to my car because i was in my office clothing.

and thank goodness my brother's brother-in-law is doing the work on my car for me.

It is hot as crap outside too and is now storming.

:mad:

and i am not PMSing! :down:

:drool: Iris in Office Clothing :drool: No wonder that guy helped ya heh heh. For a minute there I was getting impressed that you were gonna do all those repairs by yourself! I can't even do them :der: Course, that's cause I was driving a Cadillac DeVille for awhile and those things are a pain int he arse to work on. heh

if it makes you feel any better, i took my car in to get repaired, and they quoted me the price which was way more than i could afford at the time. so, i said i'd bring it in later.

anyway, between then and when i picked it up (which was like an hour or so, i had to wait for a ride), they did something that they thought would work but was cheaper. they didn't call me or anything. when i went to get it, they were like "that'll be $80." i'm like wtf? it ticked me off, especially because now it seems to only work some of the times. luckily they have a warranty that lasts for four months on all repairs (it says so on the receipt) so i can bring it in at any time. i'll probably get my mom to say that from now on, can they please also let us know if they're going to repair something? i mean, i'd already said money was tight, so i guess they figured i couldn't afford $300 but i could afford $80?

it took what little credit line i had open on my discover card which i was trying to keep open. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom