ITS OFFICIAL # Cajun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sicy, dont start with me. whos the one with the keys of interference? i could ban you instantly if i really wanted to.

I am the one who laughs at everything you just said because well...you're really amusing. It's nice to know that you love me already. I thought it would take me a bit to start feeling at home here, but now I know that this is my kind of place.

Thanks Crow

bessie the cow eh. ill turn you into a son of pear before im finished with you.

maybe even a flagpole special if your not careful. :sexywink:

listen, one thing you should know. things are VERY VERY hot and sexy around these parts when im here. got it? i like it hot and sexy. the girls think im hot and sexy. i think the girls are hot and sexy. the message board is hot and sexy. everything IS hot and sexy.

so you either get hot and sexy with me and let me touch you or take a hike. whatll it be?

"And when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life."

your right, theres nothing worse than the feeling of someones soft hands going where they shouldnt...

*thinks about it

you know, it just hit me. maybe that could feel pretty good. :sexywink:

i mean afterall, i like things hot and sexy.

(i dont sleep, i scream)

Cow of the Seas said:
bessie the cow eh. ill turn you into a son of pear before im finished with you.

maybe even a flagpole special if your not careful. :sexywink:

listen, one thing you should know. things are VERY VERY hot and sexy around these parts when im here. got it? i like it hot and sexy. the girls think im hot and sexy. i think the girls are hot and sexy. the message board is hot and sexy. everything IS hot and sexy.

so you either get hot and sexy with me and let me touch you or take a hike. whatll it be?
prove yourself worthy or pay the 29.95 fee and I'll let you touch me instead

huh what?!! Oh sorry I was in a Bessie induced coma for a minute. I'm good now though :sexywink:

Last edited:
WRONG!

sicy, i already THOUGHT (past tense) of the master plan a while back already.

*always one step ahead of the game

*oh yaaaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom