it's official BORING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i'm bored. i'm sitting here listening to wham! (yes, WHAM) on my ipod and obsessively reading and posting here, as you guys have noticed.

i can't sleep. even though i don't feel well (i don't have strep after all grrr) and am worried and stuff, i'm too wound up to sleep. maybe i should have something to drink, ifyaknowwhatimean.

i just feel like running around the house screaming, and i would if i could.

Yeah...I know that feeling...

I had trouble sleeping the other night...but I think my brain was working overtime.

Last night I slept like a baby and when the alarm went off I said wtf? I don't have to get up, then I remembered that I did...I'm glad I didn't go back to sleep or I'd be in deep shit.

IWasBored said:
i could do with some poptarts, myself
OMIGOR POPTARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!! ehh...so. that used to be my handle until i got tired of it. now it's my custom title heh. but i do love poptarts. i like the unfrosted strawberry, either type of cinnamon sugar, and frosted chocolate fudge. i like strawberry the best of course. :drool:

i love strawberry stuff. strawberry jellies and jams, strawberry poptarts, strawberry ring pops, strawberry lip gloss, anything but actual strawberries! i'm not a fruit person, i prefer vegetables. i love broccoli. :drool:

there is one good thing about staying up this late that you reminded me of, daisy. i'll be konked out so i won't hear the alarm when my husband gets up for work! :crack: poor thing. :(

I like to refrigerate cherry PopTarts.

Then again, I also like to refrigerate my clothes in the summertime.

Don't look at me like that.......:shifty:

i think nbcrusader was drooling over frosted strawberry poptarts in a lemonade stand thread the other day...

brown sugar cinnomon are my favourites

Bonochick said:
Then again, I also like to refrigerate my clothes in the summertime.
my mom put her knickers in the freezer in the summer. :D

ahhh now i am in the mood for lemonade too. i'm picky with lemonade, i only like fresh squeezed. here, you can find yummy freshly squeezed lemonade at chick-fil-a (regular and diet, which is sweetened with equal instead of sugar), auntie anne's (the soft pretzel place), and back yard burgers.

i don't feel bad. i know how to make it myself. in fact, there was one time in particular at chick-fil-a where i literally had to make several gallons from scratch by myself. we were out of lemonade and lemon juice, so i had to make it all.

first i had to cut the entire crate of lemons in half, then i had to juice all the lemons (wearing gloves the entire time i handle the lemons of course!). then, i take the lemon juice and add some in an empty bucket. finally, i had to add the sugar and water, and stir. it took me almost an entire afternoon. :crazy:

i love lemonade. even that really disgusting minute maid stuff in the vending machines that tastes like you'd expect lemony-fresh cleaning supplies to taste.

I let a friend put a little foaming lemon cleaner into my my mouth once for a dollar. :shifty:

I was po'.

Bonochick said:
It was some of that industrial bathroom cleaner.
:eek:oh: i see.

yeah daisybean, i should probably tell him to stop, what with the teeth problems he already has.

and yes limes in tea sucks. i went to sonic the other day with billy to get some lunch, and i got my usual drink of an unsweet tea with lemon. they thought i said limes (despite me correcting her when she repeated the order) and i took a sip real quick to make sure it also wasn't sweet tea, and it was nasty. eww. limes are okay to eat though, not as tart. plus, they taste great over fajitas.

limes seem to be on sale more often than lemons in the summer, so we always end up with more of them, and the only use i see them fit for is juggling

which my mom doesn't like...she says that if i want to juggle limes i have to go buy my own

:lol: juggling picture!

i like tennis balls...this woman i worked with used to collect all the tennis balls that made their way onto the athletic fields, near the tennis courts (this was on a college campus) and keep them stored in her vehicle (not a golf cart, this was like a minature truck, it had a stick shift) and during lunch and break while everyone was chatting outside the garage i would take a few tennis balls out and juggle them

IWasBored said:
:lol: juggling picture!

i like tennis balls...this woman i worked with used to collect all the tennis balls that made their way onto the athletic fields, near the tennis courts (this was on a college campus) and keep them stored in her vehicle (not a golf cart, this was like a minature truck, it had a stick shift) and during lunch and break while everyone was chatting outside the garage i would take a few tennis balls out and juggle them
:laugh: it was the only thing that came up with i googled for "lime juggle."

hehe, i always thought people who could juggle were so cool, especially since i can't juggle more than one ball at a time.

i can't begin to understand juggling more than three...four doesn't seem possible, but then i've seen people juggle more...

they spin and yet the juggler still manages to catch them just right

kind of like how i'd be afraid to throw a knife, afraid that somehow the blade would slice across the palm of my hand in its first spin :shurg: i don't think i'll be doing any knife throwing though

Back
Top Bottom