It's official...BOOMCHAs are confusing me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I was talking to a friend of mine on AIM last night, who's screen name on AIM happens to be BoomCha (except she has the letters U2 added to her name), I met her a while back, in interference chat...she lives here in the DFW metroplex area...so I messaged her about the ice storm we're had last night, and asked her if she'd seen my post in IO, and she was like...IO? :scratch: And I'm thinking to myself, what does she mean she doesn't know what IO is? BOOMCHA posts there all the time! It wasn't till then that I realized she wasn't the same *BOOMCHA!* :lol:

I was sooo confused for a few minutes, and so was she! :laugh: :der: :cute:

What are the chances of there being 2 Boomcha's from Dallas? :shrug:

:reject:

i have a capitol s

Screaming Flower said:
april thought i was other shannon once. she called me wife.

:laugh:

LOL!

one time i talked to meggy cos she had "shannon" as her name and i thought it was other shannon and i think she thought i was other shannon too...:confused:

Re: i have a capitol s

Lilly said:

one time i talked to meggy cos she had "shannon" as her name and i thought it was other shannon and i think she thought i was other shannon too...:confused:

No, I just saw you both on at the same time and my list had two shannon's in a row. It just seemed like the popular thing to do. :shrug:

Boomcha, I forget...what part of Dallas are you from? the other Boomcha is from Flower Mound...that would be freaky if you're both from the same place :der: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom