It's Official - Bono loves me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlasak

Acrobat
At least he did in my dream last night! Poor Ali, she had recently passed on to the good Lord above and I was there to comfort Bono! He told me he was "doubly blessed" because of the years he had with Ali, and now he found me!

The thought of Ali passing on is sooooo heartbreaking to me. I guess, even in my dreams, I couldn't imagine Bono, well, you know.

bonosgirl84 said:
but you DO have control over where you post them.

this belongs in PLEBA.

Yes I do. And I chose to share it here. Obviously I made a mistake - I guess I'll share it with my dog next time.

It's just kind of an unspoken rule that we usually dont post about U2 stuff in IO. No big deal though.. I mean at least you said it was official.

Be nice guys :shame:

pickle pickle pickle now now now

I used to have an earing holder that was a yellow smiling pickle man. I wonder what happened to that guy. :hmm:

Well I guess this means none of you want to hear about my dream with Adam's apple then?
:grumpy:

Seriously vlasak (sorry for my sarcasm there too lol) this is one of the nicest bitchiest forums in Interference. You gotta give the shit right back...without breaking the rules of the forum, of course...tis a difficult balance, trying to tell someone to fuck off with a big smile on your face :D

:shifty:

:heart:

nice..bitter..like pickles...oh LMAO!!!!

Angela Harlem said:
Seriously vlasak (sorry for my sarcasm there too lol) this is one of the nicest bitchiest forums in Interference. You gotta give the shit right back...without breaking the rules of the forum, of course...tis a difficult balance, trying to tell someone to fuck off with a big smile on your face :D

whateva. WHATEVA! :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom