it's official #bio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
crap. i gotta write a 400 word max. bio for that art contest i'm entering ( see journal entry #387 ). and the deadline to enter the contest is november 1st.

i have no clue how to write a bio :angry:

Hello, my name is ABEL, which stands for Adam, Bono, Edge, and last but not least Larry. They are members of my favorite group U2. Other groups I like are Natalie Merchant, They Might be Giants, The Cure and Jesus Jones. I was born on November 17th, 1969. Some of my favorite things (besides U2 of course) are art, astronomy, Star Wars, and Star Trek. I wish Scottie would beam me up. Well that is ABEL in a nutshell. The End.

There is your bio.

:lol: I thought that was a good bio. Just swap the music for art.

My name is ABEL and I've been painting for the last 20 years. I found the opportunity of combining 2 of my hobbies - art and fencing - to be an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Figures and portraits have featured predominantly in my art works, often combining what I love such as popular culture - music, movies, sport and television. I work in the sometimes crazy and frenetic field of Graphic Design and use painting as a way of helping to keep me sane.

I have no idea how many words that is lol, but you should definately mention somewhere you love sport...even if it IS only fencing, they dont need to know that!

Angela Harlem said:

My name is ABEL and I've been painting for the last 20 years. I found the opportunity of combining 2 of my hobbies - art and fencing - to be an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Figures and portraits have featured predominantly in my art works, often combining what I love such as popular culture - music, movies, sport and television. I work in the sometimes crazy and frenetic field of Graphic Design and use painting as a way of helping to keep me sane.

I have no idea how many words that is lol, but you should definately mention somewhere you love sport...even if it IS only fencing, they dont need to know that!

haha that's pretty good angie! :applaud:

:hug: chizip

maybe you could say what art means to you

like art

A stands for awesome, thats what art is
R stands for radical, thats also what art is
T stands for terrible, thats what art isnt

feel free to use that

lol Chizip

:hmm: if it says:
the artist's name and a short biography in a maximum of 400 words

does that mean it has to be at least 400 words or it can't be more than 400 words but it can be less? :scratch: :der:

Last edited:
it can be less you old sod!

now let me get back to washing the cat vomit stains off the floor

uh oh mr baw. i'm sorry. i wasn't being rude either.
see the little winky guy at the end of my sentence?
that's supposed to be my cyber-punctuation for just kidding.
god bless the internet, eh?

mr baw :hug:

Angela Harlem said:

I like Angie's :applaud:

Mr. BAW said:
Hey Ms. Bumper -
Where can you put in the part that you aspire to be the model for the first nude statue on Mars....we'll call it the"Abel of Love"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lmao: !!! you really made me laugh out loud there Mr. B! :laugh:

ok...so how boring and dumb does this bio sound? i need to get this in FedEx tomorrow so it will get there in time :help:

My full name is ****. I was born in Los Angeles, California on November 17, 1969. I am 33 years old and live in Dallas, Texas. I am a graphic designer and artist. I have enjoyed drawing and painting since I was a little girl. In 1988 after graduating from **** High School, in ****, Texas, I attended ****. I have resided in Dallas since graduating from **** in 1990 with an Associate of Applied Arts degree.

I use a variety of mixed medium. My favorite mediums to work in are Acrylics, Pastels, and Watercolor. I also enjoy painting murals. My paintings vary from portraits to abstracts, but my main interest is portraiture and drawing the human body.

Other interests besides art include Astronomy, Music and the sports of Figure Skating and Fencing. Currently I am taking Fencing classes and learning the sport of Fencing which is why I decided to make it the subject of this painting.

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom