It's Official# Beware of Low-Flying Snails...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bammo2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!
My mum is such a liability.............

Yesterday she was doing some gardening and came across a snail. she didn't want this snail in her garden, so in her infinite wisdom she decided to throw it over the garden fence into next door's garden (apparantly she always does this......... )

anyway, the snail goes flying over the fence, followed by an 'Ow!!'

Yup. she'd only gone and thrown the snail AT someone in next door's garden.

:|

So of course she does the sensible, grown up thing, and runs into the house giggling to tell me what just happened. I told her off, and she went back outside, only to see the snail back again, right as rain, crawling across the garden. Whoever it had hit had obviously taken umbrage and thrown it back

My mum is such a fool

:lmao:

It's the snail I feel sorry for............

BWAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!! :lmao:

I hope the snail wasn't one of these...

story.jpg

:laugh:

My parents, uncle and his girlfriend and I all went on a shopping trip one day to BigW, when we passed the toys my uncle started putting these giant bears on the ground into certain positions and laughing and guffawing all over the shop. An old man came along and started grumbling and my uncle turned around and started laughing uncontrollably :tsk:

bammo2 said:
I just showed my mum this thread and now she feels like a superstar :D

I think she's quite proud of her snail throwing antics

:shame:

:applaud:

:lmao: i could see my mom doing something like that. especially the part about running back into the house laughing.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I think snails are cute

you would.

Back
Top Bottom