It's Official #better than chocolate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: kat LOVES shit eating

Lilly said:

I once had a fantasy involving Kirk, whipped cream, and a rubber ducky...now that's a confession and a half!!!!!!!!

Keep your sexy dreams to yourself!!!!

Re: fuck you flood control

Lilly said:

thanks for not telling the cops that I was the one who went into the 7-Eleven completely naked!

That's what friends are for!!

Lilly said:

oh kat, you're such wonderful person, and I am such a nerd!!!!! Please teach me how to be great like you!

The greatness that is Kat cannot be taught.

Re: Re: fuck you flood control

Bonochick said:

That's what friends are for, getting you drunk and waiting till you pass out so they can steal all your cash!!!

that's rather shameful.

Re: Re: Re: fuck you flood control

Lilly said:

I like to hang out at elementary schools and beat up little kids for their lunch money...that's rather shameful, isn't it?

It is, but you are forgiven because we understand that you are "special".

Re: Re: Re: Re: fuck you flood control

Bonochick said:

It is, but you are forgiven because we understand that you are one of the best people I know...so witty...I could go on if you want.

why thank you kat! you're great!

Re: lol you know i love ya kat

Lilly said:

I am oh so sorry that I will never get to make out with John because he looks like such a stud.

He sure is...and he's all mine!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fuck you flood control

Bonochick said:

I told you to bring that up in mixed company as often as possible, just like those fantasies I have about huge motherboards! :love:

i just don't like mentioning it in public so much - is that such an issue?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fuck you flood control

Lilly said:

i just don't like mentioning that I posed nude it in public so much - wasn't that such a great issue of Playboy they put my pictures in?

I don't read that!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom