IT'S OFFICIAL#Bebe is stupid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
so, I'm going to share with you all the mishaps that have taken place since I first started my job at the coffee shop (keep in mind that I do love this job, however it wasn't exactly a smooth transition). I can't believe that after 2 1/2 weeks I already have so many stories for the people I work with to rag on me about
biggrin.gif

#1: When Boo (yes that's his name) was showing me how to get the mop water in preparation for mopping, he instructed me that they must wear these large goggles and bright yellow rubbermaid gloves because you are dealing with chemicals. He said it with such a straight face. So I put them on not thinking much about it... and then he comes back a little later in wild fits of laughter as I raise my gloves hands and breath through the giant sized goggles and simply ask "what?!". He gets John over and they both point and laugh and Boo says "I can't believe you actually did it without even a second guess!". Now everyone always asks me whatever happened to my "mopping gear".

#2: I accidentally served someone the iced coffee mix instead of iced tea... they came back and said "this tastes funny" and when we figured out what it actually was everyone said "you have to excuse the new girl, she's funny"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

#3: I started up the blender for a mochasippi (the equivalent of a frappuccino) and accidentally forgot to put the rubber top in place... mochasippi everywhere (oooops!) well it's a good thing for the blender casing which caught most of the mess... that'll never happen again!
icon30.gif

#4: When I was brewing the iced tea I asked "where do I stop?" as I was pouring in the water. This guy Matt (who is relatively new himself, 3 months) looks at me and says "uhhhh at the top of the jug, that would be the smartest thing. Jennifer that question is even worse than some of mine!" hahaha

#5: And the final and perhaps most humiliating/hysterical mishap: After I had mopped the entire floor upon closing Matt asked me to kill a spider on the wall. I saw it and thought it was a good idea to eliminate the critter (this thing was huge). Well it kept crawling higher and higher up the wall--I reached a bit and perhaps jumped a little too, because when I came down I apparently slipped, flew a foot in the air, and landed straight on my wrist and tailbone (which is still sore btw). I remember blacking out for a moment and panicking... I thought I had broken something! So I whined I guess you could say. The other two were in the back but they heard me. Justin came and after asking if I was alright and helping me up he kind of started to laugh. He said "I have been working here a year and have never seen anyone cry!" I said "nobody hears about this!" he laughed again and said "yeah, nobody hears about this... riiiiight!". So there have been a few people to re-enact my fall since then... well I have heard that it wasn't really the first time he saw someone cry at work. Besides I didn't really cry... there weren't any tears!
biggrin.gif

After an ice pack and a little time I think it will be alright...

I heard that after this girl Alyse slammed her finger in the pastry case Boo said "oh no, that's almost as dumb as Jennifer!". So, as you can see, I'm really forming quite the reputation at work!

Just thought I would walk you through my on-the-job bloopers. I'm sure there are more to come, though I do feel I'm getting a better hang of it with every day that passes...

Let's just hope I don't blow up their coffee machine... that could really set the company back!
biggrin.gif

Bebe!! stupid is MY title, and no you cant have it
wink.gif

yes, just keep laughing about it and TRUST ME, you have no idea, im about a 100 times worse at everything, especially in new situations where im trying to do everthing right. and im prolly the most gullable person you'll ever meet..so dont feel bad!
biggrin.gif

those were pretty good though, I have to admit..especially the mopping gear one
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*lmao, especially at "mopping gear"*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

aww bebe! you're so cool! And same for you babyG. Its a shame you guys cant see it in yourselves!

*hands bebe and babyg her very special bonochino..which is basically an ice cold pepsi, can opened...with um, a ...straw.

At least no machines were harmed in the making of the bonochino, right?

ah well,
just don't forget to laugh about it

smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom