It's Official # Beagle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
MI325.1714987.jpg

As some of you may know, my mom and I went to an open adoption this weekend at a local shelter. We were EXTREMELY close to getting this cutie. My mom even knew what she was going to call her: "Nicki" :heart:
We had a person take a cat around to see how she reacted, and she was OK. Then she began climbing her little caged fence. My mom was a bit leery of this, so we left saying we'd think about it.

She goes up for adoption tomorrow, which, weirdly enough, would have been Spencer's 11th birthday. :sad: I emailed my mom her page just now, hoping to convince her.

Aww.. can you maybe build a taller fence? :der: Or just let her outside under supervision.. ?

Do you think Mia would freak if you brought a new dog home? :sexywink:

Hope you can convince your mom :hug:

My aunt suggested putting a stake in the yard and letting her out with a leash attached to it, or getting a privacy fence to prevent her from going too nuts.

Mia might be weird, but I think she'd come around eventually. When we first got her, we had to keep her and Spencer apart and supervise them in the same room for the first month or so, lol.

Well, even if there are problems at first, it can still work out.

Remember when we got my chocolate lab??

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52749

We had actually tried to give him back because we thought that it was never going to work...he was so hyper. The people wouldn't take him back though...even though they had said we could bring him back if they were problems.

I'm glad they didn't though. He's just a big sweetie. :heart:

I know.... she is so freaking cute I almost ate her Saturday.

IwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantherIwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwantheriwanther

:crazy:

Bonochick said:
We had actually tried to give him back because we thought that it was never going to work...he was so hyper. The people wouldn't take him back though...even though they had said we could bring him back if they were problems.
this reminds me. everyone remember me talking about my grandparents getting a new puppy, a huskie? well, they took her back. :sad:

they feel they're too old to care for a dog now, especially a puppy. we suggested getting a cat, but my grandfather feels every pet belongs outside, which essentially means a cat is just as much trouble as a dog. they live in a small town with mainly older people so it's not like some idiot will run it over, but it makes me mad that they can't get any pet at all because he is used to farm life. they don't have a fence and they've got a HUGE yard so if the pet didn't answer, who knows where it'd be?

Back
Top Bottom