It's Official#beagle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: my Toby........ :heart:

Actually, I have no clue what that cuties little name is, but beagles just look like Toby's. :)

Angel...keep Toby away from me cos I could squeeze him to death!!!

And beagles can make good house dogs but they just need lots of training....and they are not stupid dogs :)
We had dog houses for our two dogs...like snoopy ;)...
Dad always took them hunting

daisybean said:
Beagles kind of scare me....my gramma used to have a beagle and it was cute, but it was mean and tried to bite me.

My sister and I had a mean little beagle when we were little...the damn dog tried to bite everyone's heels. Needless to say, we found him another place to live. I am not prejudiced against beagles, though. lol

Pit Bulls, despite their bad rap, are really good house dogs - provided that they're raised well and the owners take good care of them. Sunny (though she's not 100% pit - she has some lab in her, but mostly pit) is almost the perfect dog. Very affectionate towards people, well-mannered, intelligent, athletic, and just an all around sweetheart. :) She is a little shy around strangers though and occasionally growls at them, but she has to be the least aggressive dog I've ever known. The only time she gets a little rowdy is when her boyfriend ;) is over and they wrestle. :D Plus pit bulls have the best smiles of any dogs. I wish I had a good picture of her smile, it's adorable. :cute:

yes! YES! post more dog pics please. Sunny's smile etc

my chihuahua...( sung to the tune of My Sharona)
Venus Dog Trap

Attachments

• bodog fern.jpg
    bodog fern.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 20
I can't find any of her smiling...I'll need to make sure to take my camera next time we go to the dog park. :)

336%3C%3A67923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E865%3E776%3E3%3C672%3Ca34364655%3E23232%3A4736998ot1lsi

I wish I had a picture of my dog, but I don't, so I am forced to describe through other people's dogs.

My dog looks like a Siberian husky:

chinook3_small_fade.jpg

But has the coloring of a collie:

collie.JPG

Smart as all fuck too. Very friendly dog that likes to kill small wild animals here and there. :heart:

lol...

Melon

Back
Top Bottom