It's Official #BAW sent me here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As punishment for my LAMO, I accept my fate by posting my new sig.

A thanks to Ms. BAW for her continual proofreading ability of everything I do in life...:mad:

Then again, who else will watch over me :angel:

zonelistener said:
Make sure you call bonosgirl84 lowercaseblowercasegposessiveseightyfour or she may stuff you into a reject box and drown you in the waters of the "It's a Small World" ride at Disneyland.

:applaud:

Hola Mr BAW.
:wave:

I finally got my appendage to join here as well. The first thing he said was "Where can I have some fun?" I told him here, but he discovered the sport forum and I haven't seen him since.

:|

Ah well. Nice to meet you anyway :D

Really? Mr AH is here too?

The blue crack infects the whole family huh? :)

BTW :lmao: at your signature prayer!

Sports Forum??? no one told me about a sports forum! :mad:

Aha! I have since seen the sports forum and I am impressed with one MVD! talented, knowledgeable and not afraid to duke it out!

Speaking of sports at my age, the only sport I'm into is golf! reminds me of a time when I tried to get Mrs. BAW to try it...drove her to Palm Springs (1 hr. from home) and I let her drive the golf cart...

I heard a strange noise :confused: coming somewhere behind me; I turned to see Mrs. BAW with our golf cart spinning do-nuts down a newly landscaped fairway; long-curly hair flailing in the wind while my clubs are spilling out! :mac:

She never drove again! :lol: Thanks AH for the word on your mate; maybe we'll hook up in the sports venue...:wave:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
braineater.gif
i shouldn't find that picture cute, but i do!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i shouldn't find that picture cute, but i do!

That, my friend is Blue Crack eating my brain; I can no longer find it as cute...I had been in total denial of getting hooked but I found myself getting out of bed before Mrs. BAW just to rush in here and get on line!

:drunk: :confused: :scream:

Poor Mr. BAW....you may think it will get better, but I'm about to hit my year anniversary on here and it's porbably worse than it was in the beginning - and I'm in my 4th year of vet school! :crazy:

Last edited:
I feel so vindicated!!! For the past year and 8 months, I have been trying to tell this man that its not my choice to be here...I'm under the influence and cannot leave under my own power!

And he REALLY was here when I got up this morning!

BWAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! :lmao: :wave: :crack:

Mr & Mrs Blue Crack :shifty: :lol:

I liked the LAMO blooper, but even better might be:

LAMA: Laughing at my ass, also doubles as a South American mammal.

Back
Top Bottom