it's official #(bah)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
such a HORRIBLE joke

Postcards from Sheepworld:

img-left-5.jpg

Wish ewe were here!!!

my parents have sheep on their farm where i grew up.

i've always wanted to visit new zealand.

My husband is from New Zealand and his cousin is a personal body builder thingie who lives near Patearoua (sp?) ie wherever the hell LOTRs was shot. Hamishs cousin was Ork No 14987684354687.

Just thought Id share. :|

My fiance is from Welsh decendants and everytime I see a sheep I tell him..."Whoa! Calm down boy! Don't get turned on by that sheep!" lmao

My friend got some lambs no her farm a few months ago, they have been named after these bizarre creatures on childrens tv. :crack:

you dont mean Po the homosexual teletubbie do you?
some neurotic minister here reckon's the fictitious thing (what ARE teletubbies anyway?) is gay.

:heart: Po :heart:

Angela Harlem said:
you dont mean Po the homosexual teletubbie do you?
some neurotic minister here reckon's the fictitious thing (what ARE teletubbies anyway?) is gay.

:heart: Po :heart:

I thought Tinky Winky was the "gay" Teletubby :scratch:

It was the tellytubbies.
I didn't know if they were popular outside of Britain.
I hate that big purple dinosaur, Boris/ Barney :der:
Last summer I looked after my cousin for a while all he would do is watch videos with him on repeat :crack: Children these days :tsk: In my day you went out to play during the day, regardless of the weather, sitting watching tv all day - that was unheard of. :wink: It really was though. :| I thought our video player was the greatest invention ever created.

I dno't understand how these shows help with a childs development, they can't even form a coherent sentence :crack:
Rainbow and Button Moon were my type of show :up:

Back
Top Bottom