IT'S OFFICIAL #Announcement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last post before vegas......

Um, Bonochick, I am not ready for you to tell them......for the sake of our relationship....this is not the time or the place to do this.

I beg you....not now!

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Okay...this is how it is...

I was going to come back later and post something, which is why I planned ahead with this thread, and then I forgot, and now it is no longer true, so I am unable to announce it, therefore, umm...er...

:reject:

Okay...I have another announcement...

*thinks*

Okay, I don't.

*thinks more*

I bought a briefcase today...I was told I needed one...but I don't know what to put in it...

*fills it with crackers, coloring books, and crayons*

Okay...here's an announcement...

I got drunk last night and was sassy. :kiss:

*pause*

What do you mean that's not an announcement??? "Common knowledge"?? Why, I oughta....

I finally had some success at my new job.

That's an announcement.

Though I still can't earn any money because the silly home office is having problems with my information or something. :|

I'm poor.

I spent all of my money on alcohol, Pez, and folders.

I'd also like to announce that I :heart: you all. :kiss:

This thread reminds me of an announcment I heard at a train station once. Y'know how they usually announce something like "We are sorry to announce the 09:53 service to Bognor Regis is cancelled due to leaves on the line..." etc? Well this one time, they just announced "We are sorry..." and I swear every person on the station just fell silent and started looking at the loudspeakers with a confused expression.

Oh the joys of train journeys...

HelloAngel said:
:yikes: Yikes! They can't pay you yet?? When they can, they will give you retroactive pay, right?

Yowza, BC!!

My trainer said that he plans on paying me what I've earned down the road...he said he's keeping track. But I need some money like SOON...I'm setting up appointments for sales, and if we make the sale, I can't even get my share of the commission yet. :der:

Meanwhile, I've been spending the money in my savings on some new dress clothes and supplies to set up my home office...*watches as Dad brings in my filing cabinet*

I sure hope this is gonna be worth it...

Bonochick said:

My trainer said that he plans on paying me what I've earned down the road...he said he's keeping track. But I need some money like SOON...I'm setting up appointments for sales, and if we make the sale, I can't even get my share of the commission yet. :der:

Meanwhile, I've been spending the money in my savings on some new dress clothes and supplies to set up my home office...*watches as Dad brings in my filing cabinet*

I sure hope this is gonna be worth it...

Wow. I really hope these are reputable people, girl. Make sure you get what's coming to you. You've earned that money - and it's a little odd for them to give it to you down the road - if there is a problem with your paperwork for you to get paid; there would also be a problem with your paperwork that allows you to work too. Just watch out for yourself. :hmm:

HelloAngel said:

Wow. I really hope these are reputable people, girl. Make sure you get what's coming to you. You've earned that money - and it's a little odd for them to give it to you down the road - if there is a problem with your paperwork for you to get paid; there would also be a problem with your paperwork that allows you to work too. Just watch out for yourself. :hmm:

I'm not TOO concerned. This company overall has been in business for over 120 years...they are pretty reputable. I know it's not the fault of anybody at our branch...it sounds like the home office is a little slow on things. I see where you feel I should be concerned though...but I'm keeping track as well, and my field trainer is a great guy. He's looking out for me.

For those of you in the dark, I got a job as an insurance agent. :)

Thanks...me too! :hug:

On a semi-related note...I just washed the only damn suit I have (ya know...cuz I'm poor and can't afford them yet, so that's the only one I've got)...and I must have fucked something up when I washed it cuz the damn pinstripes disappeared! :mad:

Okay...it IS kind of funny...:laugh:

But only kind of. :mad:

I didn't use bleach...I used our normal detergent, and I used cold water like the tag said. :shrug: :laugh:

Oh well...at least I can still wear it!

Back
Top Bottom