It's OFFicial and how!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I dreamt 3 things last night:

1.Sean Astin went on a killing spree with a gun
2.I told a pretty girl she looked like Fran Drecser
3.Rosie O'Donnel had a new talk show which she taped outside on a garden.

1. Now, if this was Steve Austin, I would understanf.

2. Next, Bassy gets slapped by girl for insult.

3. Bassy is dreaming about loud obnoxious lesbians and requires either urgent medical treatment or to go back to bed to finish his dream. :|

I really wanted to finish my dreaming but I had to get up at 5 am to catch the bus to work

my eyes are twitching

I had a dream last night that something sharp sliced me right above the eye. I woke up with that spot bleeding...and my cat was giving me a look.

:uhoh:

The end of the world. I don't remember what was happening except that some people were turning all evil and some of us were trying to stop them. There were like 40 people from Interference in it....and all of these people were dying and there were rotting bodies and flies everywhere :yuck:....and you were one of these ogre things, except you didn't look like an ogre until whatever the plant thing that you ate to stay alive died out, then all you ogre people turned into these giant stone things (like the rock biter in The Neverending Story) that ate people. The three or four of us good people left had to go to the land of the dead to save the world (with all the demon people and then you stone ogre people eating all the normal people :mad: ), and there was this no man's land type place between life and death and we were kinda hanging out there for a while but then all the evil people and bad things broke through, so we had to cross over into the land of the dead, and so I jumped off this huge wall into this river and became a fish. Then I woke up.

thats the best dream ever meg. you should make an epic movie based on it

I never have normal ones either

Neverending Story :heart:

Come to think of it, my username does sound like a character from Neverending Story :uhoh:

hmmm. I could be a good ogre maybe.

Also, have you noticed that this is the 4th post in a row that I have the 20th reply in?

20 is my favorite number by the way.

Back
Top Bottom