its official and duly noted, I'm an imbecile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
I thank you all for the castigation, men like flowers need both sunshine and rain in order to grow, and today I have grown. I didn't realize that some people logged in and left their sense of humor somewhere else. So I guess that practical jokes are left for celebreties and the WB tv channel, you learn something new every day. and the caps thing, I always write in caps, on paper, I don't like small caps, I didn't know it meant you were yelling! thats weird? I guess I have just ruined the tourist buisness for chicago, everyone will avoid the city like the plague now that they know a brain deficient moron inhibits it. what does spicy brains mean anyway? but don't deride me too much and put all the blame on me its not my fault that i was a test tube baby? and anyone I exacerbated i apolagize, it was not my intentions. when I'm antagonized I count to ten and when I'm furious or 'pissed off' I usually just swear out loud and then I feel better, so maybe you could try that. well thats that, am I forgiven? I'll tell you all a secret, I'm in the July 2000 issue of playgirl, I'm the guy with 3 legs, so you can rip out my picture and burn it. well to change the subject, 'is it official that I'm the only person who still listens to the Donny Osmand version of Joesph and the Amazing technicolor dreamcoat?' or is there anyone else that loves the songs, the story and the hope that it concedes? did anyone else see the play 3 times?

ABEL, ( I'm not yelling your name, don't get mad at me) I still don't get this 'BRIT' -wit? am I mittens or snowdrop?

*passes sicy the salt*

antietam said:
ABEL, ( I'm not yelling your name, don't get mad at me) I still don't get this 'BRIT' -wit? am I mittens or snowdrop?

um...neither? :laugh:

:banghead:

Last edited:
at least this is official....sorta :|

a bag of brains and a barrel of salt
miso.jpg

Back
Top Bottom