it's official #allergies are freaking me out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
My pollen allergy is officially driving me nuts. I feel like someone stuffed my head with cotton and put an alcoholic agent in my orange soda. Not cool! I think I'll go to sleep and have all sorts of pleasant dreams.
*dreams of winning medal in skating competition*

:scream: seasonal allergies suck ass!

Flonaise and Allegra by day, diphenhydra-something knock out pills by night. I snore like a train and I'm all groggy in the morning. :angry:

:hug: hope y'all feel better! :hug:

I'm glad I don't have allergies :uhoh:

*waits for verte, BAW, and missvelvet to throw things at me*

oh ABEL :lol:

I'm used to my allergies...everyone in my house has them...we can't even have a real Christmas tree. We go through Kleenex like you wouldn't believe!

Bono's American Wife said:

:tongue:

...we can't even have a real Christmas tree. We go through Kleenex like you wouldn't believe!

My dad is terribly allergic to Cedar trees...yet since I was a little kid, we've always had a real Cedar tree for Christmas in the house...my dad would even cut it down after we picked it out on my uncle's ranch. The trick was to get the female tree (er at least I think it was the female tree, lol...one or the other anyway :shrug: lol ) which doesn't have the pollen, and then his allergies didn't really bother him.

Last edited:
Uh, a generic version of Sudafed. It's not supposed to make me sleepy. That's OK, the stupid allergies do that well enough. :mad: I hate pollen. :mad: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom