it's official #airline tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
goodness flying for me is second nature. if my meetings are more than 3 hrs away by car, i hop on a plane and do the flight. :up:

We um dont have that many airports here :shrug:

And my Dad is terrified of flying that puts me off too

*Dad and sister sitting on plane to London my sisters first trip on a plane*

Sister: :hyper: Dad, Dad can I open the little shutter to look out the window?

Dad: No :angry:

*Man sitting in seat infront of Dad opens shutter, Dad sees ground rushing towards plane, Dad jumps up and shuts shutter beside the man*

Man: :eyebrow:

My sister did impressions of him when she got home it involved a lot of sweating and drying his sweaty hands :yuck: on the back of the seat infront :lmao: sorry to be explicit but im telling it like it is :wink:

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:
really? how much does a roundtrip cost?

It would take me at least 2 hours to get to LAX though, more if traffic is bad, so it's not that convenient for me.

Silly goose; flying doesn't always have to mean LA - you're only 35 minutes to Ontario Int'l; 45 minutes from John Wayne in Orange County, 1 hour + from San Diego Lindburgh Field and one hour from Palm Springs...

Ever wonder about those planes over your home; they cut right over Riverside county for approach to each of these.... if you EVER need a ride to an airport, call Mr. and Mrs. Baw,....we'll get your there!!!

Your friend, Mr. B

:yes:

thanks, Mr B.

I know that there are closer airports, but in the few times that my other family members have taken flights they've always found the cheapest fares from LAX ( i don't know about for vegas though, because it is so close). That's very sweet of you to offer me a ride, I have a car of my own though.

Lara Mullen said:

We um dont have that many airports here :shrug:

And my Dad is terrified of flying that puts me off too

*Dad and sister sitting on plane to London my sisters first trip on a plane*

Sister: :hyper: Dad, Dad can I open the little shutter to look out the window?

Dad: No :angry:

*Man sitting in seat infront of Dad opens shutter, Dad sees ground rushing towards plane, Dad jumps up and shuts shutter beside the man*

Man: :eyebrow:

My sister did impressions of him when she got home it involved a lot of sweating and drying his sweaty hands :yuck: on the back of the seat infront :lmao: sorry to be explicit but im telling it like it is :wink:

aww and that flight is short.

Long Beach airport baby. Jet Blue has flights for $19 each way.

Lara Mullen: I'm scared of those little single engine planes. The ones that feel like your in a paper airplane and the wind at any time could knock you right into the side of a mountain. Jet Planes... the bigger the better. Friday I'm going to Istanbul 17 hour flight. I take V and a little Wine and pass out.

omg, i had no idea it was so cheap. This may be a dumb question but wouldn't you have to take a cab from the airport to the strip or something, and would that be kind of expensive?

true you have to cab, it's not that cheap but if you go with someone its not that bad. I mean if your really short on cash there is the bus system:|

three things.

why wouldn't iluvlarrymullen fly out of ONT. it's closer to her than LAX.

most las vegas hotels have shuttles from the airport. forget cabs.

who all is coming to las vegas and why. and are you bringing jeff.

mellyinsf said:

We've used Long Beach airport a number of times. Jet blue is our favorite to Oakland and then rent a car to SF.. we also checked their flight to Buffalo and Rochester in anticipation for Toronto but they first land at JFK and then bus you to LaGuardia before the short hop to B or R. too many steps for a 5-day trip but the price is right...check that price to Atlanta!!! may need to get there because Iris is gonna get us World Series tickets!!

mellyinsf said:

Lara Mullen: I'm scared of those little single engine planes. The ones that feel like your in a paper airplane and the wind at any time could knock you right into the side of a mountain. Jet Planes... the bigger the better. Friday I'm going to Istanbul 17 hour flight. I take V and a little Wine and pass out.

I think the london plane was a medium sized plane.

My dad calls those little tiny planes "caravans with wings" he still hasnt gotten over his trip to Liverpool about 8 years ago

My mum got drunk on the way to Paris the person she was travelling with (her boss) was terrified of flying and every time she bought a drink she bought my mum a drink too :laugh:

ya know, it may actually be a good thing that i couldn't get my tickets when i tried...last nite i did another search and i found tickets for $274 instead of the $317 that i was gonna buy those tickets for. the flight leaves an hour earlier tho :huh:

now tell me this...how come those tickets that i was going to buy for $317 are now something like $365? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom