It's Official #abs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
It doesn't matter...you're still beautiful.

amen sister!!
if beauty was dictated by a flat stomach there wouldn't be very many beautiful people in the world

errr....
what?

did you not NOTICE THE IF

IF IF IF IF

IF beauty was dictated by a flat stomach

fortunately IT'S NOT
so all us who don't are still beautiful, and no less than anyone else

:mad:

*walks in*
I have an eightpack*
:tongue:

really though like they said beauty isn't about abs at all, unless you have an abs fetish like I do :sexywink:

somebody's cranky, and it's not me for once

Basstrap said:
errr....
what?

did you not NOTICE THE IF

IF IF IF IF

IF beauty was dictated by a flat stomach

fortunately IT'S NOT
so all us who don't are still beautiful, and no less than anyone else

:mad:

geez....friggin chill out :mad: :rolleyes:

unfortunately people are judged on their looks...we're are all guilty of doing it :shrug:

daisybean...sorry
just that made me feel pretty shitty

people are always misinterpreting what I say and making me look bad

I didn't want to come across as a shallow prick so I felt I should defend myself

yeah - i think you misinterpreted what kirk meant there.

i gotchya kirk, and on behalf of all those across the world who think of 6-packs as beer, i salute you! YARR

I wish sometimes that is was the renaissance era. A girl could be have a little meat on her and she was the shit. I would have to do a little eating even to get the way they thought was hot.

ghetofabu said:
I wish sometimes that is was the renaissance era. A girl could be have a little meat on her and she was the shit. I would have to do a little eating even to get the way they thought was hot.

Yeah, no kidding. It just pisses me off because I have TONS of muscle there (I build muscle really easily which is why I have scarily muscular legs :mad: ), but for some reason, my stomach still sticks out. I think I have a complex. :crack: :reject:

Lilly said:
yeah - i think you misinterpreted what kirk meant there.

I obviously need to learn to how to be more clear in what I am saying.

It wasn't a slight agaisnt Bassy, I'm sorry if you took it that way.

It was more of sometimes the world is focused on the physical, and that there are a lot of people in the world who do think that a flat stomach is the only sign of beauty, which pisses me off. It was a general being pissed about how some people look at each other, not how bassy sees other people.

ok i get what you mean now.

meegannie said:

Yeah, no kidding. It just pisses me off because I have TONS of muscle there (I build muscle really easily which is why I have scarily muscular legs :mad: ), but for some reason, my stomach still sticks out. I think I have a complex. :crack: :reject:

uhh...are we going to bring out the pictures of crew women's legs again? :mad: yeah, i'm damned muscular. :angry:

meegannie said:
You definitely should NOT think your stomach sticks out. You are so tiny!! and beautiful and that's not something at all you should worry about. Got it? :shame: None of that. ;) :hug:

meegannie said:
sorry. :reject:

:hug:s to all.
No sorrys either, I do the same thing. :hug:

For a moment, i actually thought of the brakes thing too, only I know nothing about cars, so i'm like, 'isn't that something on a car somewhere???'

Think of this as evidence that you live a healthy, balanced life. A washboard stomach or ripped abs can be a sign that someone is obsessed with their physical appearence. The rest of us look normal.

Back
Top Bottom