It's Official# aaarrrrghhhh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what are they from?

i hate the way you have to wait a full minute to post again...i'm not trying to flood the board...i'm trying to reply to everyone everywhere all at once :wink:

I get sharp pains in my back that make me involuntarily fling my body into a weird position and freeze like that for about 30 seconds. :crack:

and i'm watching my post count climb higher and higher...

when i registered at interference i saw all these scary numbers of thousands of posts and thinking i'd spend so much time here that i'd even have 100...

i was innocent as to the powers of interference crack

Bonochick said:
I get sharp pains in my back that make me involuntarily fling my body into a weird position and freeze like that for about 30 seconds. :crack:
eek!! i thought my shoulder and lower back pain was bad. at least i may be alleviating some of that lower back pain soon.

btw, has anyone else had this happen to them? like, you're trying to sleep, everything's all hunky dory, you're soooooooo relaxed, then your body jumps for no reason! then you're jerked wide awake and it takes me forever to fall back to sleep. :mad: even worse, sometimes i wake billy up and i feel bad, especially when i'm trying to sneak into bed at like 4 am :laugh:.

IWasBored said:
and i'm watching my post count climb higher and higher...

when i registered at interference i saw all these scary numbers of thousands of posts and thinking i'd spend so much time here that i'd even have 100...

i was innocent as to the powers of interference crack
lol me too! you'd be surprised how long it took me to get into the groove of reading the forums every day, let alone posting! looking at the first page of my posts, i made my first post like two months after i registered, then made a couple more like two months later, then a couple more months later. i kept going back and checking my history, bumping old threads. :tsk:

i can't wait to check back when i wake up later and see just how many times i posted tonight!

i'm a bit worried about how many times i may have posted today...i mean, i think i just hit 1000 yesterday...

IWasBored said:
i'm a bit worried about how many times i may have posted today...i mean, i think i just hit 1000 yesterday...
i think i counted 49? i was trying to count and scroll at the same time, it didn't work very well.

i think i'm at 33 so far.

wow...you DO have a lot of posts...

i guess that's what happens when you're a special forum administrator

i can't check cos i still haven't got around to mailing in the premium membership fees...

i need to buy stamps...this all hinges on the fact that i'm lazy and it's too much work to get my arse to a postoffice...

IWasBored said:
i can't check cos i still haven't got around to mailing in the premium membership fees...

i need to buy stamps...this all hinges on the fact that i'm lazy and it's too much work to get my arse to a postoffice...
you can buy stamps online... :D

buying things online kinda freaks me out...secure or not secure...

daisybean said:
I hate those sudden sharp pains in my head if I move too quick....

It usually only lasts about 30 seconds but it hurts like a mother:censored:

i get those too and my tongue goes numb when it happens.

i HATE it. it hurts so badly and it scares the crap out of me.

:crack:

I hate it when I take a real big yawn and I get jaw lock and it hurts like a son of a bitch!

Back
Top Bottom