IT'S OFFICIAL #945

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
I just wanted to say thanks for yesterday. I've had a rough time of late and that just put a huge grin on my face and I just wanted to thank y'all for that. That was alot of fun and to those who didn't play...we'll catch you next time
biggrin.gif

And I hope you all enjoy your long weekend - and hope your weather is a heck of a lot better than what we had last weekend.
smile.gif

are there tim hortons in the states?

the reason i ask is cause in canada, our long weekend occured last weekend. does the states have memorial day next week?

*pleads ignorance

oh and your very welcome for me helping you to feel better. i trust in return, i can rely on your vote.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

BAH - never!

As for Tim Hortons - hey only in Canada - in the States they have something called Folgers flavour crystals - blah just rolls off the tongue don't it
biggrin.gif

As for long weekends, yes ours meaning Cdns was last weekend and theirs meaning Americans is this weekend but you already knew that
wink.gif

And as for my vote - nope nope no can do - you will always be the one who told me to shut up and I hate that term so therefore I withhold my vote
smile.gif

Yay! Long weekend.

Bear you should run full speed outta here.. she's deadly with that stick.
redface.gif

I have to work on Memorial Day...no long weekend for me.

Oh well, hopefully it will be quiet since everyone else will be off enjoying the holiday.

*sigh*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom