IT'S OFFICIAL #915

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
All week, I've been bugging my friends about wanting to go to the carnival, but nobody would go. I finally found a couple gals to go with. We get there, ride two rides, get on the third ride...and I faint in the middle of the ride. No more rides for me. Couldn't go back later either cuz it was raining. Blarg!

Oh well...at least I didn't puke or anything...that would have been 100 times more embarrassing!!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

*found pic of similar ride*

Twister.jpg

How could I pass out on THAT?!?!?! I love friggin' rollercoasters for cryin' out loud!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Eeek!!! I'd never go on a ride like that!!! Those rides scare me! Especially at carnivals.

I hate rollercoasters too.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I've already been on 2 roller coasters....hated both of them!!!! Space Mountain and Runaway Train at Disneyland.

It was funny, my brother and I were going to go on Space Mountain when we were little kids with our parents. (I forget how old, probably 10 or so). We waited in line for what seemed to be forever. We finally got up to where we could see inside Space Mountain just a little. All we saw was blackness, and heard screams. We both chickened out and begged our parents for us not to go on, so we got out of line.

Several years later, when we were much older, we had gone back to Disneyland. My parents and brother both wanted to go on Space Mountain. I didn't want to go, but I finallly gave in and decided to go cuz they said they weren't going to wait for me on the other side, lol.

I hated the whole ride, and didn't enjoy it one bit, I was holding on so tightly to the bar thing that goes across the seat. My mom kept asking me if I was ok through the whole ride, lol.

Then after we get off the ride...my brother wants to go on Runaway Train. I said..no way am I going on another roller coaster! My mom said, not to worry, that this one wouldnt be as bad, that it was a kiddie ride. HA!!! It was just as bad, except this one was in bright daylight and you could see the tracks and knew what was coming next, unlike Space Mountain where everything is dark and you don't know what's coming next.
Leek.gif

Anyway, as far as those carnival rides, I don't like those either, plus I've heard things about them being unsafe...ever looked at the people who run those things? kinda scary looking
icon27.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 05-12-2002).]

axe.jpg

The Big Ax at Camp Snoopy at the mall of America!

I like the "carnies" (people who run the rides) - they have interesting stories - but they don't let you photograph them.

One time (joking here) I passed out from the smell of a "Carnie"

Back
Top Bottom