IT'S OFFICIAL #876

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salome

you are what you is
the world needs more auditors

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Changing majors is scary stuff. When I was 5 years old, I had already chosen my major and the university I wanted to attend. When I was 18, I started at that school and began studying my chosen program. I wasn't happy though, and I realized I needed to make a change. I remember crying in my dorm room one night and finally calling up John (drgnwolf1969) to see what he thought of things. I had been thinking about changing my major to computer science and transferring schools. John convinced me that I could succeed and encouraged me to follow my heart. I'm glad that I did.

Do what you think will make you happy, Khanada.
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Well, sounds like you obtained the MRS. Degree - now what?
wink.gif

I changed my majors three times - it took my five years and a transfer too. I didn't cry and call any Interferencers though.

umm, i'm not crying and calling other interferencers. i'm just trying to ask other people's opinions to see if what i'm even doing is the right thing, or if i should just stick to my chosen major. i would say there's a big difference in getting a doctorate in psychology and a bachelor's in hospitality management.

i was the same way, bonochick. since i was in the sixth grade i had decided i was going to take psychology at the university of memphis. i even took a college level course of it in high school, and really enjoyed it. but once i started taking the stuff in college, it got really boring. i'm trying to decide by the end of the month so i can change my major while i'm still going to school and change my classes around and stuff.

Originally posted by zonelistener:

I changed my majors three times - it took my five years and a transfer too. I didn't cry and call any Interferencers though.

Sometimes I call mikal on my cell phone when I'm drunk...otherwise I don't call Interferencers either.

------------------

Who wants Gummi Worms????

------------------

What I think is that, if you really feel the 'boring' feeling would not go away in the nearly future, then just change it. It's very difficult to continue if you think your major is boring!!

i would never change my major, my problem is finding enough electives that interest me. i'm going with economics as my minor and may eventually just finish it off for a degree as well.
i have been of no help what so ever
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by christiana:
I actually found calculus extremely interesting.

lol, i wish i even knew what it was about. i never took it in high school, and my math placement test i took before college placed my to take calculus (luckily i just need elementary calculus, whatever that is). everyone always said: "oh don't take calculus, it's hard!"
me: "what's it like?"
everyone: "oh, it's really hard!"
me: "*pause* i know this. but what do you do in it?"
continuing in this fashion until i run away screaming.
biggrin.gif

btw kobayashi, you have been a help, cuz i've can never find enough electives either. in my senior year of in high school, i only needed one year-long class and two semester classes to graduate. you have to take 10, so i needed six more. i took classes i hated only cuz i had nothing better to take.

Back
Top Bottom