IT'S OFFICIAL 874

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
I'm not going to Ireland this summer.

We had to wait to book when my mother got sick, and unfortunately - we all dont have $900 to spend on plane tickets for the 8 of us. While I know that we had to do that and I dont mean to sound like I'm complaining - I'm doing all these extra shifts and worked my schedule around to get the time off during the summer, now I dont have anything to during all this time off.

The sucks so bad, the third time a trip I've been planning to go on to Ireland has gotten cancelled.

I swear, I'm never going to get there.

------------------
Taking Chances...Magic Happens

I'm sorry
frown.gif

Some of us won't get to go for quite a few years. And most of us haven't even gotten to the planning stages of a trip to Ireland.

I did once - after high school graduation many moons back. My best friend and I decided to go after my grandmother offered to fund the trip. I contacted author Carter Alan again - who wrote Outside is America - (he had been my pen pal for a year or two) about how to find U2-ey places. He had informed management that we would be in town and to treat us "well."
eek.gif
Needless to say, the friendship went the way many highschool friendships go, and we never left the ground.
frown.gif

Anywho - I know I'll go someday! And you will too!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

I really hope my inital post didnt come off as whiny as it did when I just re-read it.

It's just really frustrating because it seems like everytime we plan something, be it a trip or whatever, someone in our family gets sicks. I am entirely and completely grateful that my mother had a complete recovery like she did, it just seems like we can't catch a break around here these days. Not even so much the trip really...

Sorry... just venting here.
mad.gif

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

{{{Kathleen}}}

I'm so sorry to hear this...April and I were just talking about you going there this morning. Maybe with your time off we could all try to get together again?? It's just a thought...I'll talk to you soon.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Personally, I think a gaggle of Interlanders should plan a friggin trip to Europe together.

Whadya say?

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
{{{Kathleen}}}

I'm so sorry to hear this...April and I were just talking about you going there this morning. Maybe with your time off we could all try to get together again?? It's just a thought...I'll talk to you soon.

That's always a possibilty... there's a *slight* chance that I may be going to Ohio anyways if Bill wants me to go to the Mopar Nationals with instead the week earlier!
biggrin.gif

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
{{{Kathleen}}}

This sounds like a plan, Kath, let us know!

(((((hugs)))))

------------------
Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you

Back
Top Bottom