IT'S OFFICIAL #865

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I can't keep my mouth shut....

Wackamole sent me a "care package" and I received it yesterday.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

But, I have already devoured all of the Kit Kats - I had a tough day and that was one of the only pieces of sunshine.

Screaming Flower girl - any interest in doing a Bono's Birtdhay Celebration in Chicago? It is all but confirmed that I will be coming down on his birthday! Hmmm, Choco-Martinis at the Hancock building?

PopAngel - I have obtained my check finally - birthday present on its way. Likewise for treats for Jess, Wackamole!!!!

Maddie/Jacqui - COOL NAME!

Originally posted by zonelistener:

Maddie/Jacqui - COOL NAME!

Where did u get this!!!!

Have u been sneakin into the Plebians Changing Room to eavesdrop again big lad?????
icon29.gif

glad they were all in one piece - for some reason I had this picture of one of the KitKats being smushed and smeared all over Jess' picture and then picture popped up of you licking Jess to get all the chocolate off LOL!!!!
biggrin.gif
that wouldn't be pleasant
wink.gif

but hey there - go out and run around the block now! Or better yet ride your bike around the block
biggrin.gif

days of sunshine - don't ya just luv 'em

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
glad they were all in one piece - for some reason I had this picture of one of the KitKats being smushed and smeared all over Jess' picture and then picture popped up of you licking Jess to get all the chocolate off LOL!!!!
biggrin.gif
that wouldn't be pleasant
wink.gif

but hey there - go out and run around the block now! Or better yet ride your bike around the block
biggrin.gif

days of sunshine - don't ya just luv 'em

They were a little melty due to our 85F temperatures here, but I threw into the freezer - they were quite yummy!

Dang! Where do I need to hang out/chat in to get so close to you all that we send each other Care Packages?!

Damn I'm out of the loop! And I post here all the time! LMFAO!

Does nobody like me but at all?
wink.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Dang! Where do I need to hang out/chat in to get so close to you all that we send each other Care Packages?!

wink.gif

I love the I-Noodle!!!!!! I just didn't have anything for you this time. Would you like a Minnesota care package? E-mail me!

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

wink.gif

LOL!!! Well if I had something for ya I'd send it. If I knew where to send it I'd send it.
smile.gif

I love all my IO buds and that includes you.

Would you like me to send you some lasagna
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom