ITS OFFICIAL # 801

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
capt.1016135945.foggy_crash_axf105.jpg

Ouch.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Looks like It's Official when Bonochick/Whiskers/PBPB want to get a certain number!

Hey now...*lol*
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

BREAKING
NEWS Enron accountants Arthur Andersen indicted on obstruction of justice charges. Details to come.

A test scan is shown during a demonstration of new screening devices at the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida March 14, 2002. The screen shows a scan from the Secure 1000, a low-energy full body x-ray scan. Airport spokesperson Carolyn Fennell said the devices should be in use for passengers on a voluntary basis in several days.

:Lurkpatrol:

Sir, I need to see some negative ID, as well as a blue card, and the size of you pinky toe nails in order to have access. You will also need to be scanned by our new airport security scanner.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
BREAKING
NEWS Enron accountants Arthur Andersen indicted on obstruction of justice charges. Details to come.
oh goodie

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by zonelistener:
:Lurkpatrol:

Sir, I need to see some negative ID, as well as a blue card, and the size of you pinky toe nails in order to have access. You will also need to be scanned by our new airport security scanner.

Newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out more my ass.

Zoney wheres that freakin devil face.

i did! he looked suspicious. i mean what kind of self-respecting avacado wears tennis shoes like that?! DAMN AVACADO!!

Back
Top Bottom