IT'S OFFICIAL #800

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alrighty then,

I dare you to post in EYKIW a pic of z edge as part of a secret confession
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

And if you don't want that one

Write a love letter to Zoney and post it here
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

My truth - under the assumption you mean guys who I've had some sort of relationship with - 8
under the assumption that pecks count - 172
biggrin.gif
or there abouts
wink.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Wacka -
My big hairy leg misses the soft, subtle touch of your lucious lips. There is nothing in this world I want more than to run through the hayseed in Tahiti. You are the shepherd of my heart - I want only you until I turn eight. Please take my foot in your hand, and we will hop to Tahiti tomorrow!

Love, Zoney

just priceless zoney priceless
wink.gif

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
Alrighty then,

I dare you to post in EYKIW a pic of z edge as part of a secret confession
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

And if you don't want that one

Write a love letter to Zoney and post it here
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Are you nuts? EYKIW.. hell no.
And zoneys gotten enough love letters.

I dare you to write a hatred letter to Mr LeMon and e-mail it to him privately. He always makes fun of me and I can't stand that. Time for me to laugh!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

After that's done you can dare me! Oh, and I'd like a BC of course LOL

E-mail is mr_lemon@pcdome.hu

Bah!

Aaaalrighty Miss NARSTY PANTS!

Email has been sent! So there!!!!!!!!!!

Now.

I dare you....to post a scandal. Make one up, involve members of interference, make it juicy, make it scandalous, make it whatever you want. But I want NARSTY! And dont post it here or EYKIW as here, no one reads it, and EYKIW is not suitable.

I am off to bed, I want gossip, sex, lies and video tape in Lem Stand for when I get my arse out of bed tomorrow, ok?

You have been dared.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Whats the dumbest thing you've ever done.

I went too bed too early last night...whoops...I'll answer now...

I got really, really drunk at my friend's high school graduation. I ended up singing "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?" on a karaoke machine with a police officer, and I grabbed his ass.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I went too bed too early last night...whoops...I'll answer now...

I got really, really drunk at my friend's high school graduation. I ended up singing "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?" on a karaoke machine with a police officer, and I grabbed his ass.

Oh that was you!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hrmm .. I've done many a stoopid thing..

Let's look at the Noodle archives, shall we?

10th grade - went to my high school around 3am with a gaggle of friends, stole a security vehicle, loaded it up with wrestling mats from the recreations shed and plunged them into a canal in the back of the school lot.

9th grade - drunk with some friends late one night - broke into an abandoned house, spent the night - cops come by shining light in the house, we hide in the attic - we leave thru a back door and get into our friend's renovated mailman's Jeep - I am driving without a license bc everyone is too drunk and stoned - we get pulled over by an undercover cop who is drunk as well!! He doesn't give us a ticket or citation because he's too drunk to find his notepad and pen!!!
LMFAO!!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom