IT'S OFFICIAL #774

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
My 20th birthday is Saturday, and I wanted to drive back to my hometown to see my sis and my friends and stay for a week. The weather doesn't look like it will be the greatest for driving though. Even if the weather wasn't going to be bad, my mom is gone for at least 3 weeks or so, and I hate to leave my dad here by himself (even though he said it was fine). So I can't be with any of my friends. My co-worker promised me last friggin' summer that he would take me out for my birthday, and he told me yesterday that know he's too busy with homework (even though spring break is next week so we have an entire friggin' week off). My dad and I will probably go do something...don't get me wrong, I love my dad, but I just really, really wanted to be with my friends...

I hate this stupid town...I hate living here. I'm friggin' lonely as all hell.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Blargh. I hate sad friends....and sad smiley's.... {{{{BC}}}}

Come visit me in sleep jail. We can be bored and depressed together.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Come visit me in sleep jail. We can be bored and depressed together.
biggrin.gif

Don't tempt me, girl! *lol*

I think when I turn 21 next year that we're gonna have to get together.
biggrin.gif

------------------

are you trying to say she's better off than a headless baby? because if you are i agree.

cheer up bc. ((bc))

and btw - my bday's the day before yours. yay pisces!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
are you trying to say she's better off than a headless baby? because if you are i agree.

You guys always crack me up...
smile.gif

------------------

Damn, is there anything that IO doesn't have??????

------------------

ach, how about u two get on a plane on Friday, come to my place and on Saturday we can turn my house physically upside down and have a party on top.......yeah?

there is a gorgeous guy who lives across from me and we could borrow him and take turns to dirty dance with him.........we can then wish Bonochick Happy 20 by tossin her in the air, but for as long as we can count to 20, then catch her again, after shes been kissed by the aliens above........then we go mad in my No Fear car.......just drive about honking at pple and we dont sleep on bit.....next day I drive u two back to the airport and u go home satisfied, into the arms, of America.......
biggrin.gif

*lol* That sounds like fun!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom