IT'S OFFICIAL #764 I'm scared to be here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yikes.

*runs*

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

007.gif
005.gif
021.gif
019.gif
014.gif

:Lurkpatrol:

'scuse me miss, can you step out of the car, I need to see some I.D. and your I need to collect the toenail from your pinky toe before you cross the salomeytown border.

Originally posted by zonelistener:

'scuse me miss, can you step out of the car, I need to see some I.D. and your I need to collect the toenail from your pinky toe before you cross the salomeytown border.

I KNEW this must be where all the crazies hang out..

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

------------------

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I KNEW this must be where all the crazies hang out..

Thanks for the toenail and the picture ID, I just have to run back to my mobile-transporter and check how high your "Freak quotient" is before I can let you in town here. While there, you might want to review the Salomeytown rule book.....

Thanks for the toenail and the picture ID, I just have to run back to my mobile-transporter and check how high your "Freak quotient" is before I can let you in town here. While there, you might want to review the Salomeytown rule book.....

i am currently running a close second in the freak race. fear me.

I have to have a rule book? Where IS Salomeytown?

I'm lost..

------------------

O.k. people, move along there is nothing to look at here...

Oh no, is PLEBA leaking AGAIN! I fix that damn leak at least three times a week. Time to just get a new valve.

OMC - it's leaking some WEIRD ASS CRAP now - what the hell is this oooze?
img_artists.jpg

that's weird indeed

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 02-27-2002).]

I want a signed copy of the Scary Book..

------------------

My dream has come true!

------------------

And I was just starting to feel not-so-scared..

------------------

devilanim_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 02-27-2002).]

Okay, that really IS scary...

------------------

AAAAAAAAAAH!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom