It's Official#

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Dog story:

Last night when I was over at a friends house and we were just doing stuff...his dog started licking me! I could not stop laughing! why do dogs lick so much??!!
the dog's tongue felt like wet rubber!! it was weird!! and funny

and then this FEMALE dog started trying to hump my leg?!?!?!

a girl!!!

what could she have to gain from that?
weird...all my friends were like..."let her...it looks hilarious"

and I'm all like
"not on my watch"!

I love dogs though. But this was a mut, and muts are the stupidest dogs there are

~@~

Basstrap said:
the dog's tongue felt like wet rubber!! it was weird!! and funny

..just don't think too much about the last thing he licked

Well, Kirk, you've already heard my being humped by a dog story...

Hope that made you feel better! :wave:

hump.gif

Our Bodie dude is a mutt

Bodie does not hump people's legs, but he does like to give kissies.

He is not dumb :mad:

He's our Dude
Bat%20Dog.JPG-thumb_140_105.jpg

Ahem...anyone wanna hear what I remembered yesterday right after i went offline?

A few months ago, I was talking a walk so I get out of the house, and a few moments right after I locked the door, the neighbour's MALE dog comes running.

(this is where I need you to establish if he did a "hump" on my leg)

He stood up on his back paws, while he sort of hugged my thigh with his front paws, all along panting (like dogs do).
But I thought of it more as saying "hi" in dog way than anything else.

U2girl said:
(this is where I need you to establish if he did a "hump" on my leg)

He stood up on his back paws, while he sort of hugged my thigh with his front paws, all along panting (like dogs do).
But I thought of it more as saying "hi" in dog way than anything else.

errr...well...that's common for dog to jump up on you when they're happy to see you

the telling sign is if the dog was making...erm...thrusting motions

erm....
er

ers...

Basstrap said:

errr...well...that's common for dog to jump up on you when they're happy to see you

the telling sign is if the dog was making...erm...thrusting motions

erm....
er

ers...

:lmao:

OK I'm a dork. *remembers documentary movies* I know what doggie humping looks like!

So there's this little kitten at the vet's office I work at who's giving everyone hickeys. Everytime you hold her she starts doing this suckling thing on your skin. She's starting licking my neck the other day and of course I had an allergic reaction. So the rest of the afternoon I had to walk around with a big red blotch on my neck. Try coming back from your lunch break and explaining that one!

ti-hua said:
So there's this little kitten at the vet's office I work at who's giving everyone hickeys. Everytime you hold her she starts doing this suckling thing on your skin. She's starting licking my neck the other day and of course I had an allergic reaction. So the rest of the afternoon I had to walk around with a big red blotch on my neck. Try coming back from your lunch break and explaining that one!

You work in a vet's office?????? I'm SO jealous.

I was on the elevator with Rep. Tom Lantos from California the other day, and he had his dog with him. It was so funny. The dog was this tiny, old, white poodle who was losing her hair and was all shakey. They looked EXACTLY alike! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom