it's official #67

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
back when i was picking beans in guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees i mean. that was good. this is shit but, hey, i'm in a police station.

Ok yknow what Kobe.

I'm gettin sick and tired of your lousy excuse for following the numbering system.

WTF #67>?

Either use the correct number or dont use one at all !!!
mad.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Ok yknow what Kobe.

y'know what sicy?!?(i'm drunk so get ready) well i dont' know what!
no everyone talks about this 'way' of #ing but is it really feasible for the 20 or so people that post in here regularly? i mean someone posts a subject and then it gets dropped down so no one can see it and then its gone-->what i'm saying is, in a drunken stupor, if someone explained the #ing system i would follow it...i'm gonna try to follow it right now
smile.gif

You know what Kobewon? Your terminology, ie #ing, is outstanding. I especially like threads which vary from the norm, cos we all know the biggest fault in the numbering system is the bloody unity! All threads WERE NOT created equal. Its about time we had a revolution.

"And next thing, its hey presto! Revolution!" -Rik, The Young Ones

tongue.gif

i say from now on, everyone does their own personal system.
I have Its a Fish
Angie has Fission Chips.
Everyone needs to think up their own numbering system so sloshes like kob dont get kwonfwuzed

Za<--legs it

all of you just make me cry

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i say from now on, everyone does their own personal system.
I have Its a Fish
Angie has Fission Chips.
Everyone needs to think up their own numbering system so sloshes like kob dont get kwonfwuzed

Za<--legs it

But what if I don't want to be original? What if I just want to be one of the numbered masses?

Whatever you do, when you're drunk, DON'T PEE. Don't break the seal. Once you pee once you'll have to pee ALL NIGHT LONG. try holding it. I dare you. :sexywink:

Baaaaaaaah!
Thong, you made me realise I need to pee!!!

Ah well. I will go to bed soon, and dose up on water before I do, so I imagine I'll be peeing a lot....tmi....
but thats alcohol...

IM sobering up now.
:down:

KOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: X 1,000,000

:wave:

i was a tad drunk last night. i should have posted. :drunk:

well.

Since then I have changed my views.

I now endorse having a personal thread title.

Mine is:

It So Fickle.

Watch for #3, coming to an IO near you.

Back
Top Bottom