IT'S OFFICIAL#588

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
and finally it snows!! now that of course my school day is over and the whole storm has passed and all the roads are salted (I swear i live in the only fully equipped state that doesnt get snow) so theres no hope of escaping life tomorrow
rolleyes.gif

but nonetheless, there is a lovely white inch of snow outside and it's still coming down. makes me happy
smile.gif

happy snowthoughts to all of you!

yay for you !
smile.gif

over here it has only snowed for a few days, but at least enough to make you aware that it really is winter and not one long ever-continuing autumn
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

No snow here in rather dreary Florida.
It's chilly, and they predict "flurries" but NO cigar!

I've only seen snow once - about 8 years ago in NYC.

snow?? its pure fiction where I live
frown.gif
I live in a really beautiful part of the UK spilling over in countryside but there is never any snow to compliment it

Angela, Angela, Angela *shakes her head
are your winters warm or something?!? liking freezing cold weather without snow is impossible..

so you were having the never-ending autumn too Salome? i was actually enjoying it, but since it turned cold, it might as well be white
biggrin.gif

yeah Acro, most of the winters here it's pure fiction too. actually it's more my county really
mad.gif

well, I hope you get some! so much for wishing anyway..

helloangel, shut up about Florida unless you feel like getting beaten up
wink.gif

Nika's, Where I live, in winter you can get by in just a jumper (sweater?) and trackies! But it snowed where I grew up (well, where I lived for the 1st 20 years of my life
biggrin.gif
)

But you like these winter things, must be some icehockey gene in your brain or something!

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom