ITS OFFICIAL #511 THANK YOU ACROB@T!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SweetOnU2

the invisible woman
Thank you Paul! I got the Cd's today, I was gonna e-mail to say thanks but lost your e-mail, so THANK YOU! That was really nice of you and YOU ROCK!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I was hoping this thread would get started.

Paul, I don't think I could thank you enough and praise you enough for the generosity you demonstrated to complete strangers. It really makes me think there are still nice people in the world yet.

Ooooooh, now I'm really excited to get mine!

They are being sent to my fiance's house though...he better not hold them hostage and say they never came to keep them for himself! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Sicy:
Acro the quality of the show you sent me is superb.

Yes!! I've been listening to the CD's and the the shows I've listened to so far are AWESOME!! I still have a couple to listen to! WOW!
eek.gif
Again THANK YOU SO MUCH!

*goes back to listen to the CD's*

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

THANKS PAUL!!!! you're the best. i've been listening to them nonstop and i love them!!!

hope you have a very merry chistmas!! thanks again for your generosity!!
smile.gif

thank you for the kind words...I've already said to Carrie that your enjoyment of them will last a lot longer and means so much more than the time/money I put aside so it was more than worthwhile..and I hope in the very near future I can offer you guys again
smile.gif

I now present to you, a play in one act:

"A True Conversation Between Spiral and His Wife"
by Spiral_Staircase

Spiral's Wife: (looking at grinning Spiral as he eagerly tears open a package) What's that?

Spiral: Those U2 cd's that guy sent me.

Spiral's Wife: Oh yeah, from England, right?

Spiral: (package is now open) I can't believe this! This is so awesome!

Wife: Tell me again why he sent them to you?

Spiral: Like I said before, he's just a nice guy. There's no other explanation. He just said "hey anybody want some free bootlegs?", I said yes, and so he sent them to me! Isn't that cool?!!

Wife: From England? Wow. That's bizarre.

THE END

I just got the CD's in the mail! Perfect timing, as I am leaving my fiance's house tomorrow (he would have had to mail them to me).

Speaking of which...he's kissin' me while I'm tryin' to type this...*pushes him away* Doesn't he realize I'm busy??? *lol*

Anyway...

Thank you so much, Paul!!!
smile.gif

I would also like to say thanks again to LikeO2 whose Houston boot I received earlier this week.

U2 fans truly are the best!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Speaking of which...he's kissin' me while I'm tryin' to type this...*pushes him away* Doesn't he realize I'm busy??? *lol*

I would also like to say thanks again to LikeO2 whose Houston boot I received earlier this week.

No prob, K!

And what are you crazy, pushing him away? I don't want to hear any crying from you when you're back home about how much you miss him...blah, blah, blah...if you're pushing him away!
wink.gif

np...at least he can't find an excuse to stash them away now
wink.gif

------------------
I wander lonely streets
Behind where the old Thames does flow
And in every face I meet
Reminds me of what I have run from

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Like O2:

No prob, K!

And what are you crazy, pushing him away? I don't want to hear any crying from you when you're back home about how much you miss him...blah, blah, blah...if you're pushing him away!
wink.gif

I know, I know....*sigh/sob/groan*
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Ok, just got my boots today and am listening to one right now! It is just really, really, good. I am happy!

Thanks so much Paul!!!!

(oh, btw, it didn't really take this long, I was just gone for the holidays)

[This message has been edited by Ody (edited 01-04-2002).]

*bump*

Just wanted to say that I've just received the CD and I LOOOOOVE it very much!!! I don't think it'll leave my stereo in the next few weeks...

Thanks Paul!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

*blows kisses to Paul*
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom